security code on launcher

Amermito

That alone makes this game FAR less worth playing if you have to put the code in and no like every other game save it. i mean even OSRS a game from 22 years ago has a way to save it for 30 days.

That alone makes this game FAR less worth playing if you have to put the code in and no like every other game save it. i mean even OSRS a game from 22 years ago has a way to save it for 30 days.

If the need to enter the security code each time is what stops you playing SWTOR, you clearly weren't very enthusiastic about it.

Think of it this way:

* The fact that there *is* a security kley protects you from J. Random Cracker on the Internet somewhere that guesses your password. (His public IP is different from yours, etc.)

* The fact that SWTOR asks every time protects you against a drunk or malicious room-mate or sibling who guesses your password, because the security key is on *your* phone...

is there a way to save it so i dont have put it in every single log in? Or is this game so poorly updated and bug riddled that it doesn't have features form when it was made?

Simply disable the security key feature if you don't want to bother to put the code in each time. 🤔

It wouldn't be much of an extra security if it lasted for a month.

is there a way to save it so i dont have put it in every single log in? Or is this game so poorly updated and bug riddled that it doesn't have features form when it was made?

I actually like the fact I need to enter the code each time I log on as it protects my account.