Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stronghold Quality of Life Improvements

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Stronghold Quality of Life Improvements

Korithras
04.06.2022 , 02:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I'm going to add one too!

10. Raise the limit on all decorations to be at the very minimum the same number as the maximum number of strongholds we can have. I see no reason why some flashpoint drops are one per legacy. Why can't I have a Vinn Atrius in every stronghold? I have zero motivation to ever run Crisis on Umbara ever again since I have one of each deco.
I've said this for ages. One of the things that frustrates me to no end is that the stone torch decorations from Ossus have a cap of 50. 50. For a light fixture. I want to fill the walls of my Yavin stronghold with these, but 50 is nowhere near enough. 9,999 cap for all decorations!

Korithras
04.06.2022 , 02:36 PM | #12
11. X and Y 20/-20 aren't enough in some cases. For instance I want to use the Scorpion, Republic, and Imperial Weapon Rack decorations because my smuggler is an arms dealer, so these are meant to showcase the wares he has for sale. The problem though is that they only go on a large floor hook and even if I wanted to put them flush to a wall they only go from middle of the square to partway back on the square, leaving a gap between the back of the rack and the back of the wall. This is just one example.

Consider expanding how far we can move these decorations to, I would say as high as X/Y 50 may be warranted.

Athejas
04.19.2022 , 10:52 AM | #13
Unsure if this has been mentioned, while decorating a guild SH, allow us to directly purchase copies without having to close the decorating interface, going to our list and then looking for the deco. Would also be nice if it allows us to buy decos based on the available list from guild members.