SWTOR Guild Search

voyagergrl

I have been playing the game since it was released, but always played just for the story. I recently decided to maybe start meeting other players and possibly joining a guild. Does anyone know of way to search for guilds on SWTOR besides asking in the chat? Edited by voyagergrl

I have been playing the game since it was released, but always played just for the story. I recently decided to maybe start meeting other players and possibly joining a guild. Does anyone know of way to search for guilds on SWTOR besides asking in the chat?

You can use the search panel, though that doesn't really tell you much.

In the search panel near the top left of the screen, type a place such as fleet or korriban/tython/onderon. In the last column, you will see something that says "Character Note" or something like that. If you click that button, you can change it to show "Guild name." That will at least show you the guilds of the people on the list. If you want, you can whisper them to see if they will invite you. As long as you're polite, they probably will.

Another way is to ask in general chat on the fleet. However, be prepared for some troll responses as well. Hopefully, someone nice will invite you. You can say something like "Returning player looking for a casual guild."

To see the guilds that are most active, it's helpful to look at the "Guild" tab and go to "Conquest Leaders" or something like that. It will show you which guilds have the most conquest points. Any ones that appear on those tabs are fairly active, so they may run activities together.

If you're on Satele Shan, I can invite you to a guild, or on another server, one of the other posters here may be able to invite you.

You can use the search panel, though that doesn't really tell you much.

In the search panel near the top left of the screen, type a place such as fleet or korriban/tython/onderon. In the last column, you will see something that says "Character Note" or something like that. If you click that button, you can change it to show "Guild name." That will at least show you the guilds of the people on the list. If you want, you can whisper them to see if they will invite you. As long as you're polite, they probably will.

Another way is to ask in general chat on the fleet. However, be prepared for some troll responses as well. Hopefully, someone nice will invite you. You can say something like "Returning player looking for a casual guild."

To see the guilds that are most active, it's helpful to look at the "Guild" tab and go to "Conquest Leaders" or something like that. It will show you which guilds have the most conquest points. Any ones that appear on those tabs are fairly active, so they may run activities together.

If you're on Satele Shan, I can invite you to a guild, or on another server, one of the other posters here may be able to invite you.

Appreciate the response. I will try it out. Currently, I don't have any characters on the Satele Shan right now, but do have characters on the on the Darth Malgus server (primarily for role playing) and on the Star Forge (primarily solo story). Is the guild you a part of a casual guild?

Appreciate the response. I will try it out. Currently, I don't have any characters on the Satele Shan right now, but do have characters on the on the Darth Malgus server (primarily for role playing) and on the Star Forge (primarily solo story). Is the guild you a part of a casual guild?

Check out the Server forums here, for recruitment posters. Or contact Neestar (Republic) or Neevil (Imperial) on Star Forge.

Edited by JediQuaker

I am in several guilds, lol. One is my semi-serious raiding guild, and several others are casual, come-as-you-are-do-conquest-if-you-can guilds. If you decide to come to SS, I can invite you to any of them. You can also ask on the forums for Star Forge, because I know a lot of people here play on that server.