Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...If everything is good, we'll send a 'wave' earlier; we in fact sent 'wave 2' ahead of schedule. So cross your fingers.)

So then may I ask, is there a way to know WHICH WAVE WE ARE IN?!

I have to go to work, but I'm afraid I'll miss my wave. On the other hand if I work early, I can finish early. Don't know which is better. Oct 1st registered code QQ :(

Gotta love how they tested the servers during beta to see if it could handle this and yet there saying there servers don't seem to be stable enough. Amazing.

They just want to make sure they don't overwhelm them right off the bat. They probably also want to help eliminate lag by letting us in a little at a time so there aren't 500 people trying to run down the same hallway to turn in the same quest. That was annoying during testing when 2 dozen people were surrounding the same NPC and I couldn't even see the guy to click on him. Once I did I had to wait a bit to go through my dialogue sequence. I see what they are doing. I'm unhappy with it because I'm on the outside looking in but I see their point.

If everything is good, we'll send a 'wave' earlier; we in fact sent 'wave 2' ahead of schedule. So cross your fingers.)

Thats cause everyone in my guild that got in for wave one jumped on, made thier toon names they wanted, logged off and went to bed LOL

actually what doesnt make sense to me, is if it didnt matter whether we preordered the CE or not, why does it matter what date we preordered on? should be random, imo. so i can hope and pray to get in today and not 2 days from now....:D Edited by Voirrey

Like I've said in previous post, I think it would be better if they sent out email telling you hey you'll be in at this time. Then dragging people a long. I mean .... Server can't handle a huge number of people ... That going to be a issue. You have 3 million player now what do you do.... :)

Its going to be a a day per month.

July = 13TH

Aug = 14TH

Sept = 15TH

Oct = 16TH

Nov = 17TH

Dec = 18th

Go figure why they moved the early access ahead 2 days because anyone who bought the game in December would get almost no early game access.

Of course BW are never going to admit or confirm this kind of timing even if it would save them grief of people constantly loading the launcher / refreshing the page every hour.

Would be nice if you could leave a rough estimate as to when certain dates will be getting in..

For instance "If you ordered between September and end of October, you're likely to recieve an email on Wednesday or Thursday, but its not set in stone" - Its hardly specific, but saves a whole lot of wasted time spamming F5 on our email. :p