Login rewards Aggressive Negotiations gone?

So. I came back after a while and completed the first set of login rewards 3 days ago (Aggressive Negotiations).

I only ever claimed the first couple of rewards since I wanted all on one character.

I was logged in, doing things, and the day rolled over, and it switched to the next set (Strength in allies). With apparently no way to claim the rewards from the previous tier, no warning, nothing.

I opened a ticket and was answered by someone who clearly had no idea what I was talking about, gave me a canned reply of checking mail on all characters since missed rewards are mailed, and the ticket was closed.

So....am I SOL there, or has this happened to anyone else and there is some solution?

I'd suggest trying again, but instead of the ticket system, I'd try emailing (support@swtor.com ) or ringing. The ticket system in this game is very hit and miss, think they were trained by storm troopers ;)

Ringing(1) won't help, because that's for account/payment problems rather than in-game problems.

(1) Vocabulary: for the non-British audience, to "ring" someone is British for calling them on the telephone.

Did you check your in-game mail on all characters? I know my unclaimed login rewards get mailed to me.

I did and they were not. Anyway which character would they be mailed to anyway, since those rewards are not character specific...

I dropped a mail to the support address, but I'm not overly optimistic