Game doesn't launch when hitting play......again

Spor

This happened after the first 6.1.4 update, was fixed in 6.1.4b and is now back again (at least for me). I hit play after launching from steam and nothing happens. Have rebuilt, restarted, firewall and AV off etc.

Just thought I would give a heads up.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting:

This program encountered an internal error and will exit

Error code: C7

incompatible system.

The system has not changed since yesterday or the weeks before and it was strangely compatible then.

do I get a refund for the missed playing time?:mad:

Going to the compatibility tab on the launcher and checking Run as Administrator and Run In Compatibility with Windows 7 is what have done it for me.

Can confirm this. Thanks.

But I kinda don't want to run the game as admin... please fix this BW.

Going to the compatibility tab on the launcher and checking Run as Administrator and Run In Compatibility with Windows 7 is what have done it for me. Can confirm this. Thanks.

But I kinda don't want to run the game as admin... please fix this BW.

I tried this and it does not work.

Edited by Spanketh

Seems like this problem is hitting people that are running on win7 mostly...Bitraider delete and re-launch is not working...compatibility change lets the game launch but once in the server list will not get generated...if then you go back to the previous setting you will just get C1 or C7 error messages....all suggested fixes don't seem to work....trying to check if it has the same problem with "non streaming" launcher but seeing that ppl from steam are having the same issue i think that will not fix it either....would be nice to get a response about this because it has hit multiple people and they are not able to get in game...

When Windows 10 first came out I tried it, the game wouldn't run under it. I went back to Windows 7. BTW I just heard the Microsoft now considers Windows 10 obsolete. I don't like 10 I've seen it on my father's laptop. Neither of us can find anything on it Fortunantly all he does with it is play hearts. Edited by RameiArashi