Conquest Bugged: 02.08.2016

UlaVii

So the panel isn't updating to show this weeks conquest. A couple of us have tried relogging several times to make sure it isn't the usual bug of being logged in at the reset time. It is showing the planets with no guilds listed and there is no countdown timer.

Edit: Screenshot of CQ panel

Edited by UlaVii

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess since they expected Chapter 16 to come out last week already, they didn't plan the conquest schedule this far into the future. Not that I care about conquest anyway; my guild has gotten the Conqueror of the Galaxy achievement over a year ago.

4.7 will arrive next week and I'm sure it has the new conquest schedule, so it's just this week that's bugged.

Edited by Jerba

I guess since they expected Chapter 16 to come out last week already, they didn't plan the conquest schedule this far into the future. Not that I care about conquest anyway; my guild has gotten the Conqueror of the Galaxy achievement over a year ago.

4.7 will arrive next week and I'm sure it has the new conquest schedule, so it's just this week that's bugged.

They did, and it was datamined out as well.

The client knows via the planet choices that this week should be Emergency Operations, server just didn't kick it off.

Is the priorty op bugged? What's it supposed to be this week? TFB, isn't it?

~ Eudoxia

Can confirm, it should be TFB but the Priority Ops terminal is missing on fleet and the bosses don't drop 224 gear.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We did confirm that there is an issue which is impacting the start of Conquests and Priority Operations. We are looking to have it addressed with the launch of 4.7 next week, but I will let you know. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

-eric

Hey folks,

We did confirm that there is an issue which is impacting the start of Conquests and Priority Operations. We are looking to have it addressed with the launch of 4.7 next week, but I will let you know. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

-eric

Thank you Eric

Edited by TUXs