Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Changes made to Kai Zykken

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ulrah
01.27.2022 , 07:29 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
This was a change that was planned for 7.0, however, it went out earlier than expected. Please note that Kai Zykken will remain as is until 7.0.
HAHA

Only thing worse than this is malice.
The most useful slaves are those that believe themselves to be free.
- Ulrah

Kissakias
01.27.2022 , 07:36 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulrah View Post
HAHA

Only thing worse than this is malice.
you got that right.
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--70715-achievement points--

Calwred
02.13.2022 , 07:45 PM | #53
strange how you say Kai will have tacticals for sale when when 7.0 launches most tacticals will be gone

RBWTOR
02.13.2022 , 09:12 PM | #54
They never clarified any of this, right? I haven't found answers in any other threads for:

* Will this new RNG protection also consider items in the current character's personal cargo hold?
* Will this new RNG protection also consider items in the legacy vault?
Remember the Legacy Family Tree

Dekibra
02.14.2022 , 03:15 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by RBWTOR View Post
They never clarified any of this, right? I haven't found answers in any other threads for:

* Will this new RNG protection also consider items in the current character's personal cargo hold?
it would really be much appreciated if we could get a definite answer for this, please Jackie!

RBWTOR
02.14.2022 , 06:38 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by RBWTOR View Post

Actually, the patch notes point to a post that directly contradicts this post anyway, so let me add to the list:

* Does opening the box give an item related to the character's current discipline as stated in the post the patch notes point to or does it give any item that exists as stated in this post?
Remember the Legacy Family Tree

Screaming_Ziva
02.15.2022 , 02:49 PM | #57
RNG protection either hasn't been implemented for the generic sets or it no longer works for the cargo hold.

I just got a duplicate Taskmaster's Chestguard even though I had it in my cargo hold.

Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Important to note with this change is that when you have acquired every item from the crate, it will no longer have anything to give you. To ensure the crate always rewards the player with something, the Taskmaster's Chestguard will remain in the crate with no duplication protection. If you start receiving duplicates of the Taskmaster's Chestguard, you’ll know you’ve collected everything from the crate.
Actually, I just re-read this. Something still isn't working correctly. Since I got a Taskmaster's Chestguard, according to this post, I have everything that Kai can give me for this character (Madness Inquisitor). The sets I don't have completed are:

Rebuking Assault
Decelerator
Shadow Purger
Saber Master
Gathering Storm
Amplified Champion
Murderous Revelation
Ballast Point

Most of those are Assassin sets so I guess I have to buy those with an Assassin but what about Amplified Champion, Gathering Storm, and Decelerator? Those aren't Assassin sets.

AragarVarnus
02.15.2022 , 02:59 PM | #58
I just got a dupe of a General set I already have, I don't think the RNG Protection is in place yet, or it doesn't count the sets in your personal Cargo Hold, which would be insane because there is simply not enough space in the player's inventory to accomodate ALL general sets + class sets if you want to get only the missing pieces.
I guess I should have chosen to 100% FFXIV back in the day instead.
Varnus • Somtaaw • Atreides

​"All that is not eternal is eternally useless."

C.S. Lewis

Dekibra
02.16.2022 , 07:29 AM | #59
even if you have the set equipped you can obviously get dublicate pieces - so I just wasted 2000 TFs before I stopped and checked the forum if I am the only one...

AlkarMBar
02.17.2022 , 04:38 AM | #60
The RNG protection isn't working. I put all my general set pieces in my inventory and I stil got an Avenger's Helm from Kai while having another one in my inventory (not in my cargo hold or in my legacy hold, the other copy was in my personal inventory). That's 500K and 100 tech fragments to the trash. .

I'd wait before spending another credit if you are going for the achievements.

It would be nice to have that RNG protection, otherwise, getting the sets will be very difficult. It would be nicer that the RNG protection could look in the cargo hold (we can leave the legacy hold out if you want), but I guess that's very difficult from a technical perspective.