Looking for small relaxed ops guild (preferably Republic)

amusedstyx

Hi there!

I'm getting properly into swtor and I would love to find a nice and comfortable guild to settle down in to do operations with. Preferably the guild would be lgbt friendly and have a very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.

Currently I'm looking into maining Vanguard, so preferably I'd want to join a Republic guild. (I might go for Empire if I find your guild very interesting!)

I've got lots of experience raiding in other MMOs like WoW, Rift, Wildstar or FFXIV, while in SWTOR I've only done about 2 ops in the past because I was invited along. But overall I understand how raiding works and the importance of good communication, a good atmosphere and enjoying the company.

I'm happy going either tank, dps or heals. Once combat styles are available I plan on having 1 tank style and 1 heal style for whatever character I main.

As for me, I'm Pete, 27 years old and from Norway and I love anything sci-fi and fantasy. I've got a lot of time on my hands, and therefor I would love to get properly into swtor and have lots of fun with people there.

Outside of gaming I love to read books, occasionally draw or maybe write a little bit.

Hope to hear from some guilds out there!

Feel free to respond to this thread, send a pm or add me on discord: Ahnket#4199

Cheers!