Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

Kurvah
04.20.2021 , 04:28 PM | #91
Elders of the Republic and Elders of the Sith continue to serve as a meeting place for older, sensible players who have loved Star Wars since we saw Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia in the theaters in the 70's. However, we would like to avoid drama (we get quite enough of that at work, thank you).
Our guild celebrated our fifth anniversary this past December. Some of us have been playing together since its inception. We have been running weekly, 16-character training operations every Friday for several years, and have other guild activities scheduled throughout the week or generated ad hoc as players are available. Both of our Flagships are fully unlocked and we easily make our Large Yield Conquest goal every week. Our Discord server has become a social center where members are able to not only talk about the game, but other aspects of our lives. If you are a 40+ year-old player interested in a mature, sensible guild, feel free to check us out.

https://sites.google.com/view/recruitingflyer-v02/home

https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds...th-satele-shan

MrBrightside
04.20.2021 , 08:28 PM | #92
Wondering about how many players you have that are leveling up newer characters? Or is mostly everyone maxed or high level at this point? I'm a long-time game vet that has both, though sometimes it is nice to start a new character to play through the storylines.

Kurvah
04.21.2021 , 05:31 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
Wondering about how many players you have that are leveling up newer characters? Or is mostly everyone maxed or high level at this point? I'm a long-time game vet that has both, though sometimes it is nice to start a new character to play through the storylines.
We have all types of players. Vets, Returning players, New players, Players from other games who want to try SWTOR. I watch the Roster and there are new Low Level characters showing up every week.

It is low risk to join. We have no requirements other than being over 40 and acting mature. You get the guild weekly Conquest reward if you make your personal goal. We have a Friday night (Pacific time) training operation which is very suited for "I don't know anything about ops" to "I can help carry the load" players. Joining our Discord Server allows you to get to know folks, or just be a lone wolf, it is all about what you want to get out of membership.

MrBrightside
04.21.2021 , 09:20 AM | #94
Cool. And the Pacific time thing is big. It's been quite challenging at times for me to find groups/friends to play with in the western time zones for some reason. I'll likely be checking you guys out a bit in game soon by messaging someone when they're online. Not sure what character I'll be on yet or if I'll make a new one haha.

D_efcon
07.28.2021 , 01:55 PM | #95
We are still recruiting older players. You must be over 40 years of age to join. This is our guild website for more information: https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds...th-satele-shan

Join us on Friday nights for our Guild Training Operation. You only need to be level 70 or above. All are welcome!