How much is a lot of credits?

DeadOptimus

As someone who doesn't have much time in a week to play anymore (I'm lucky to make the conquest on 4 characters in a week) I typically take the easy route to making credits. Hypercrates.... I buy one off the GTN every 3months or so. It'll typically sell it unopened for around half a billion. I can buy whatever I want in game.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who doesn't have much time in a week to play anymore (I'm lucky to make the conquest on 4 characters in a week) I typically take the easy route to making credits. Hypercrates.... I buy one off the GTN every 3months or so. It'll typically sell it unopened for around half a billion. I can buy whatever I want in game.

It may be "easy" but it does require using real money. 😏

Some people prefer pay to win mechanics. I’m like you, I’d rather not spend my money.

Oh, I'm not adverse to spending real money. I was just pointing it out. I've spent lots of real money to buy CC in the past. 🙂

Some people prefer pay to win mechanics. I’m like you, I’d rather not spend my money.

More like "pay to support a much too extravagant lifestyle of armor and weapons for my collection" since I very rarely do any PvP ;):D

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

How long is a peace of string?

I mean really, whats a lot to one player is small change to another, dependant on if credits is what they want/value.

For me, it's not. I think around 80mil is the most I have had at anyone time, but brought a guild ship which at the time was 50mil. I don't really go much above that before I use it. As I don't buy what I consider over priced items, 50mil is more that enough for me. Won't be for others.

I buy things like unlocks, extra cargo bays, legacy bays, more guild ship bank bays. door unlocks for SH's, Personal Perks for indevidual characters. Well having a lot of characters over 5 servers, muliple accounts, it burns though credits fast. I just don't worry about it. I buy when I have credits, concentrate of characters that are already fully unlocked (as in character perks, when I don't have credits.