Sin burst in pvp

BonnerFett

Hey All,

I haven't played my sin in a while. Looking to pvp on Sin. I watched the videos which are pre-nerf to the DK set from Krea.

My question is how do you maximize burst on Sin now? Ive heard that running Murderous Rev set with Alpha strike and two cloaks is the viable now. I have both sets/ What stats should I shoot for to maximize my burst?

One more question - is Hatred garbage in pvp? I assume so, but if not let me know how to make it work.

Thanks all!

Yes, pursue the path of your heart. Learn your tune and you will be prosperous. In pvp serenity/hatred should be used as a burst spec, build it that way. Spreading dots should be third on priority (burst, peel, spread). I already stated to much. Have fun!! La-irini

Any tips on how to burst with hatred or deception?

• 3 weeks later...
Any tips on how to burst with hatred or deception?

in my experience, the burst abilities/roto are the same. you just rely more on CC immunity for greater uptime.

iirc, krea (deception) applied the stun as one of the follow-ups in that opening rotation. don't do that. the nerf to burst makes that a bad sellout for white bar. just rely on CC immunities from shroud and deflection. use low slash if you need a CC to keep the target in range. keeping WW in your pocket for god-mode dcds like reflect. you still have sprint and blink in your pocket if the target runs.

Edited by CheesyEZ

Hey All,

I haven't played my sin in a while. Looking to pvp on Sin. I watched the videos which are pre-nerf to the DK set from Krea.

My question is how do you maximize burst on Sin now? Ive heard that running Murderous Rev set with Alpha strike and two cloaks is the viable now. I have both sets/ What stats should I shoot for to maximize my burst?

One more question - is Hatred garbage in pvp? I assume so, but if not let me know how to make it work.

Thanks all!

Deception is strong in pvp and can do insane opening burst damage with recklessness and maul, but sin its self is rather garbage in long drawn out games like in ranked. Sin is very good for controlling the enemy team because of 3 stuns and a almost spammable stun via low slash.