Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A list of funtional decorations for Strongholds...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
A list of funtional decorations for Strongholds...

LordArtemis
08.26.2014 , 03:48 PM | #11
Ok, I added the jukebox, and does anyone know the name of the Jawa peddler I missed?

Thanks for the replies guys, Ill be adding links soon to each item so folks can see how to get them.

OddballEasyEight
08.27.2014 , 01:42 AM | #12
Well, there's all the harvestable crew skill nodes like the "crystal formations" and whatnot that you can get from different sources (you get 4 of them with one of the e-mails sent when you buy a stronghold)
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

thewatcheruatu
08.27.2014 , 10:00 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Newsinz View Post
Packs drop Jawa Scrap. So, with that being said all those buying packs to decorate with have good chances of getting the Jawa Scrap to use so it is pretty functional besides they look awesome.
You can also get it from boxes sold by the PvP items vendor, but it's total trash. I did it once just to see what it was all about, and I think it was something like 600 warzone commendations for a box that gave me exactly 3 pieces of the green Jawa scrap, which could probably be converted into a value of about 2000 credits. Worst value ever. No exaggeration.
Project Broken Compass | Hapan Delegation

ScarletBlaze
08.27.2014 , 05:57 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
Ok, I added the jukebox, and does anyone know the name of the Jawa peddler I missed?

Thanks for the replies guys, Ill be adding links soon to each item so folks can see how to get them.
Jawa Scrap Peddler: Hadiir
(Thank you Dulfy)
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

LordArtemis
08.27.2014 , 07:47 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Jawa Scrap Peddler: Hadiir
(Thank you Dulfy)
Thanks I added it to the list.

Has anyone found out whether or not the gambling machines are functional? I know it's unlikely.

Jadadea
08.31.2014 , 01:44 PM | #16
do the medical droid heal anyone or are they faction specific?
For the Republic? No... For the Empire? Nope... For the Credits!

OddballEasyEight
08.31.2014 , 02:56 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
Thanks I added it to the list.

Has anyone found out whether or not the gambling machines are functional? I know it's unlikely.
Add all the crafting nodes, they are actually functional (until you hit the limit)
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Divsepid
09.19.2021 , 12:35 AM | #18
Is it possible to get the Fabricator Droids other than the Martial one for a guild stronghold flagship? I have looked everywhere and I can't find any info on this. I know we get them for our personal SH's but want them for my guilds SH also. Any help on this is greatly appreciated!!!