Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

GRINnBARRETT
12.13.2011 , 08:11 AM | #201
lol, so nothing changed

*f5* *copypasta* *f5* *copypasta*

Jendor
12.13.2011 , 08:11 AM | #202
in the boat with all other GAME pre-order members fingers crossed for today but i hold little hope ..
Jendor Jitte - Alliance Templar [A-T] - Guild Leader
Rebel Guild, Friendly, Moderate Play, PVP/PVE/RP

Join Alliance Templar Today!

BladeStrike
12.13.2011 , 08:11 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by Diablo_the_lord View Post
With how you guys are handling this "Early access" thing, my hopes for this game and its future have plummeted.
Nobody cares about a biased opinion like that. You're just mad you're not playing right now. Nope, I'm not in either and I'm not crying about it.

Kwich
12.13.2011 , 08:11 AM | #204
Dear Mr. Reid,

Sorry you should go into politics.

Saying nothing with so many words.

I can not understand why you canīt write an email saying "Kwich" you are on position 54.312 on the preorderlist.

The plan is:

Wave 1 at 1 Pm GMT (first 10.000 players)
Wave 2 planned at 2:30 pm GMT (next 10.000 players)
etc.

Then I could at least get an estimate when the earliest time would be I can go in.

I have wasted already 3 hrs of my life refreshing the client, twitter and my email account.

Have you ever waited on the telephone? This is worse! I can hear my guildmates chatting on TS which makes everything even "better".

Everything I could circumwent if I knew when to expect I could join.

VERY, very, disappointing.

Br,

Kwich
The only thing one has to fear is fear itself! ....... and of course standing in my way.....

ironmule
12.13.2011 , 08:11 AM | #205
I would love to be able to play but as much as I want to tell them to get me in already I also want the start of the game to be as smooth as possible.

Here's to hoping I get in to play today or at least tomorrow. The wait is going to kill me if it takes longer than that. :P

Norsebacterius
12.13.2011 , 08:11 AM | #206
UNACCEPTABLE.

All other mmorpg's let all who preorders join right away. While here you treat people diffrently.

I don't accept your way of "waves" nor do i like it, but as a decent man i will respect it.

-1 point to SWtor for this unacceptable behavoir, i will be watching you closely...very closely.

Direprime
12.13.2011 , 08:11 AM | #207
TY !

I got my CE pre order on day 2. Must have been a ton of people preodering on day 1 !!!

Cyphen
12.13.2011 , 08:11 AM | #208
Morning Steve, how are ya today? So where is my invite Mr Reid?
Your Blood shall become the Mantle to my Victory!

Johaocarl
12.13.2011 , 08:11 AM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by Waby View Post
let's see if the 7/23'ers get in today... im too excited to do anything else at the moment
same here, I registered the code at 7/23...

xipheon
12.13.2011 , 08:11 AM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by Yoda-Sempai View Post
So then may I ask, is there a way to know WHICH WAVE WE ARE IN?!

I have to go to work, but I'm afraid I'll miss my wave. On the other hand if I work early, I can finish early. Don't know which is better. Oct 1st registered code QQ
Oct 1st, you poor person. They haven't even got past the first day of pre-orders. You might not be today.