Hey, Any chance you can bring back a few of these old Set bonus's for 7.0?

BurningGrim

For maruder/sent - 2 Piece: Dual Saber Throw or Twin Saber Throw increases power by 5% for 15 seconds. Cannot occur more than once every 30 of seconds.

4 Piece: Reduces the cooldown of Frenzy or Valorous Call by 15 seconds. Additionally, activating Berserk or Zen increases all damage dealt by 4% for 15 seconds.

6 Piece: Dealing melee damage will grant Weaponmaster's/Challenger's Critical Bonus making one of your next Vicious Throw, Furious Strike and Annhiliate or Dispatch, Concentrated Slice and Merciless Slash critically hit. This effect can't occur more than once every minute.

For Jugg/guardian 2 Piece: Smash and Raging Burst or Force Sweep and Focused Burst increases power by 50% for 15 seconds. Cannot occur more than once every 30 of seconds.

4 Piece: Reduces the minimum range of Saber Throw by 10 meters.

6 Piece: Enrage or Combat Focus will grant Vindicator's Critical Bonus making your next Impale and Furious Strike or Overhead Slash and Concentrated Slice critically hit.

Assassin/Shadow (DPS):

4pc: -15s cooldown on Recklessness and undefined (should be Force Potency, appears broken)

6pc: Voltaic Slash/Clairvoyant Strike and Thrash/Double Strike make your next Assassinate and Maul or Spinning Strike and Shadow Strike critically hit. (60s ICD)

Basically what i am listing is the old 3.0 gear set bonus's

Of course i know some changes will be made and i understand this'll be a pipe dream but well, Vindicator, weaponmaster/challenger were the old school kings of the game during the mash monkey days!!

would be nice to see them used.