Why not quickly balance flashpoint rewards?

I am not talking about anything indepth but why not simply reduce the rewards of flashpoints like hammer stations to avoid them being spammed non stop and buff rewards from flashpoints like "FOR HOUSE INRUKINI!!!"

Like hammer station is know for being problematic due to how fast and easy it is leading to people spamming it, you dont have to think a lot about it, just a quick nerf to rewards now should fix it, a further one later if it is still the most effective while buffing longer flashpoints

It would be nice if PvE'ers could write here a ranking list of Vet and MM Flashpoints, from the easiest to the hardest and from the shortest to the longest, with all kinds of skips in consideration so the devs will know how to tune the rewards.

Getting the same rewards for every FP makes a lot of players want to gear up in the most efficient way and that leads to the same few Flashpoints popping in GF all the time. Even if we will get a rotating weekly list of available FP's in 7.0 there still won't be much variety in GF, everyone will start grinding the new gear and it's going to be a Hammer Station week followed by Red Reaper week and so on. Better than it is now, sure, but it's not the best way to fix it IMO.

I think in 7.0 people will decide what FP will be their next weekly grindfest with a few things in consideration:

1. Is it possible to get to the boss fights with minimum trash encounters?

2. Is it possible to do "1" even with rookie group members?

3. How complicated are the boss fights? What are the wipe chances?

4. How many cutscenes are in this FP? (not everyone skips them)

5. How large is the level area?

I don't think we need reduced rewards on popular FP's, we need increased rewards for other FP, so people could have some variety when they are focused on getting gear without worrying how efficient they are.

Edited by Voroschuk