Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

CommanderFonz
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1531
Quote: Originally Posted by Trevock View Post
Haha I preordered the same day as you did...Nov 30th.

Is there any hope for us? Maybe by Saturday? :P
We can dream!

HexCaliber
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1532
Quote: Originally Posted by Zurkiba View Post
Attention people who claim the "early access is a perk, a gift, a benefit, that isn't required and was never promised!"

I know for a FACT that a lot of people pre-ordered for early access.

I know for a FACT that pre-orders are instrumental to the video game industry because it allows the developers to ascertain how many to make and how many to accommodate for.

And I know for a FACT that employees and automated systems can fail. I work for GameStop and the employee had to manually put in a sku code for a pre-order code to print. If you pre-ordered with some newbie employee then I guarantee you didn't get your code.

It's absolutely absurd to release an early access this way.

I'm not angry because I'm not playing. I'm angry because my friends and guild mates are and they're going to be in different zones then I when I start to play.

As far as I'm concerned, I PAID for my early access when I pre-ordered it.

Early access isn't a gift or something that wasn't promised--it's the opposite. Early Access was a marketing tool to promote sales. Early Access was an advertisement.
I know for a fact that capitalising words mid sentence doesn't give them any greater impact
*** are you smoking that makes you that stupid.
HexCaliber.

Tilitus
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1533
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinvarus View Post
Uh excuse me but did any of that sound like I wascomplaining to you because I wasn't, if I was complaining you would be well aware of it. I am now however ranting at you for making an assumption about me when NOTHING in my post implied that I was complaining to bioware.
wow maybe you sould have spent your money on angermanagement and not a game

Blueachilles
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1534
Ack, what's the worse that could happen? You don't get access to the 19th, go trounce Deathwing again, down a latte, have a poo, read the forums again, down Deathwing another time et voilá! the 19th or so, yum

Rhyltran
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1535
Quote: Originally Posted by Dopefly View Post
It's honestly a flawed system, because there are countless invites for people that aren't even able to log in...work etc. So, it isn't really allowing X amount of new clients on.

Maybe I am biased, because I haven't lagged out on a launch since UO. I pay pre-order strictly for early access, it is an expectation from previous games. Ah well, I have a midterm tomorrow, I can study I suppose .
No MMO has launched with these numbers.

LORDNIGHT
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1536
the sad thing is based on the level of writing skillz from most of the trolling QQ'rs... they are all probably adults.... very very impatient adults

speedyweasel
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1537
Quote: Originally Posted by Druyas View Post
not sure if anyone picked this up but lol man you want 5 days early, fine Thursday is 5 days early so you can wait till then :P

QQ some more...
Very true, very true
Collector's Edition Holder since 07/25/11

Jay_focus_Zal
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1538
waves ever 4 hours sounds like a good idea bioware wink wink nudge nudge
(████████████████]∏▒╣█ΞΞΞ█ █ΞΞΞ█╣▒∏[████████████████)

Barrtabb
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1539
the pages are coming faster than i can read them....
__//Barrtabb\\__
-=-=-=-Crimson Hope-=-=-=-
MadCast: Spoontoof

DarthLordB
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1540
Quote: Originally Posted by skywave View Post
all those who are busy pouring their green guts all over those who complain about not getting in as quick as possible at early access:
it is not about getting a free early access - it is about the fact that when early access is being offered - then players want to get in as quick as possible to claim their toon-names.
in my own case - after getting my toon-names i can easily wait a couple of days playing - early access or not.
That is another Valid point which BW will nicely not give a crap about. HAHAHAHA