Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Jakegnosis's Avatar


Jakegnosis
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #1481
All these shills for Bioware are hilarious. It was CLEARLY put forth that, by preordering the CE, you would get in a week early. This **** is unbelievably shady. Bad job, Bioware.

Of COURSE everyone is pissed off.

BadDawGe's Avatar


BadDawGe
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #1482
have a kid...

the waiting never stops then...

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyneris View Post
longest wait of my life...

Oh well...
============ ============ -{ }-============ ============
"If you are not with me, then you're my enemy."
=========== =========== =========== =========== ===========

Merricks's Avatar


Merricks
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #1483
Quote: Originally Posted by ouforestfire View Post
I'm a married man with a 1 year old and the day off work without the baby. Mercy, my Lord
you think you need mercy , I am a father of five , four boys one girl and the boys are at school and wife has my five month old little girl....So that means I have game time for me lol PLEASE BW give me a break I redeemed my code july 23rd

-FarStar-'s Avatar


-FarStar-
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #1484
I gonna post something totally unrelated to swtor: Panda. Because nobody reading this anyway.
I

GrayRender's Avatar


GrayRender
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #1485
Quote: Originally Posted by XkodiakX View Post
If this was D-day I would want to be in a later wave
wins the thread

freakuancy's Avatar


freakuancy
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #1486
Quote: Originally Posted by Nevzo View Post
I'm sorry but you're wrong.

Wording like this is completely ambiguous, I assumed it meant I have the chance to play UP TO 5 days early if I wanted to..
Thats not ambiguous, that's proper English that most of us understood quite well.

The key to your complaint is that you "assumed".

So if someone says, "Save up to $15 on products from BigName!" in an advertisement, you assume you can choose to save less if you want? What?
ך||||°|◊| ███████████████████████████)

HaydenC's Avatar


HaydenC
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #1487
may the force be with us!
"Ist die dunkle Seite stärker?" -
"Nein. Nein... nein. Schneller, leichter, verführerischer."

- Yoda

Kinvarus's Avatar


Kinvarus
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #1488
Quote: Originally Posted by LORDNIGHT View Post
The whole point of them not saying something like this is so that when something, god forbid, goes wrong, they won't have people like you crawling up their rear end with BS quotes about the "promised range of dates" that were supposed to be granted early access today. It will happen man, just chillax
Uh excuse me but did any of that sound like I wascomplaining to you because I wasn't, if I was complaining you would be well aware of it. I am now however ranting at you for making an assumption about me when NOTHING in my post implied that I was complaining to bioware.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Goodness reflects the light and evil bears the seed of all darkness. These are mirrors of the soul, reflections of the mind."

revanstar's Avatar


revanstar
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #1489
I wonder if the developers have started to ignore this thread yet? I've been going through it and this is just plain ridicules every time I read one post three more pages are added...
Level 50 Bounty Hunter tank and Level 50 Sorcorer healer

xKiesix's Avatar


xKiesix
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #1490
I just wish they would've told us our wave number and start a thread where all they do is say "Wave 1 sent out!" "Wave 2 sent out!"

At least then we'd have some idea of when we'd get in.