Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

BlazingShadow's Avatar


BlazingShadow
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1421
"UP TO" 7 days of early access were promised. That means: You may get to play for the full five days... you may get to play for one...

No promises were made that everyone would get the full 7 days of EA
"...I still remember what I promised you
For the people of this planet, I promise you
REVENGE!"

Rhyltran's Avatar


Rhyltran
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1422
Quote: Originally Posted by Nevzo View Post
It's a rip off by their advertisting.

I wouldn't have pre ordered if I am only going to get one day early access... They know this and that's why they didnt make it public knowledge. So they can rip people off and get the world to preorder

Disgusting.

Completely disgusting , I am going to take this further I think.
Take this further? Lol. They said you can get up to 5 days. It clearly states right there you may not get five days. Also they did state a bit back there'd be a staggered release.

ScramblesTD's Avatar


ScramblesTD
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1423
Well guys maybe this is a good sign. Wave 3 might be a big one, like the rest of the July people and a few early August people.

Nevzo's Avatar


Nevzo
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1424
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziahthalas View Post
LOL at the people QQ'ing...It says "UP TO 5 days early, not 5 DAYS early...learn what that means please.
I'm sorry but you're wrong.

Wording like this is completely ambiguous, I assumed it meant I have the chance to play UP TO 5 days early if I wanted to..

Trevock's Avatar


Trevock
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1425
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderFonz View Post
Rather annoying... I'll propably be one of the last to get it because of me entering the code on 30th novemember, no chance of getting it today ';[
Haha I preordered the same day as you did...Nov 30th.

Is there any hope for us? Maybe by Saturday? :P
Apoch
<Memories of Xendor>
50 Concealment Operative - Helm of Graush PvP Server

Olzi's Avatar


Olzi
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1426
Stephen Reid said that the second wave was ahead of schedule so by my logic the waves would be two hours apart. Which means a F5-athon in 6 minutes!

McVade's Avatar


McVade
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1427
Can you please shoot us *all* E-Mails today, letting us know when we can play?

I don't care if its tomorrow or the 19th, but I really want to at least know when I'm playing.
The Official Unofficial Figurehead Of The December Procrastinators.
Fixed for George Lucas
Quote: Originally Posted by Ossos View Post
"I'm going to keep paying $15 a month for creamed corn because one day I might like it."

Bytemare's Avatar


Bytemare
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1428
Force is definitely not with us atm...
Luke: You know, I think that R2 unit we bought may have been stolen.

Koolkrate's Avatar


Koolkrate
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1429
Quote: Originally Posted by CharNiteX View Post
Hello! I am curious, I pre ordered last month, and clue if I will get more than One day of EGA? My FIanls End tomorrow, so I want to start playing tomorrow xD!

Thanks!
Good Luck !
What, me worry?
Where's my Yoda ... /cry
YAY he's Back !! /joy

Elfa's Avatar


Elfa
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1430
I would say that nobody who ordered past the first day will get in today.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law