How does one get the Light-Attuned Weapon Tuning?

Loadsamonie

I don't see it in the Cartel Market nor the Auction House, and I think it'd match the Cyan crystal on my Kylo Ren Saber more than my Lightning Tuning.

Trying to get a Vented Doublesaber for Kira as well, but again, not in the CM or the AH.

The Cartel Market has items that rotate in and out of stock to artifically create scarcity and increase demand. It can take years before an item rotates back in with no concrete time table to follow.

The only options you have is to wait and hope that it becomes available again for direct purchase, becomes a Flash Sale deal, get an extremely lucky drop from a Cartel Crate or hope that someone else got it out of a Crate and starts selling it on the GTN for an obscene amount of credits.

Edited by Phazonfreak

I've tried for awhile but I never see those vented lightsabers anywhere, I also tried asking a trade to overpay for one and still got no offers. As for tunings I see them all the time in GTN but for the specific one you're asking for it might take awhile to eventually get your hands on it. You could just use CC to get all this but it will be expensive and definitely not the route to go.

I've tried for awhile but I never see those vented lightsabers anywhere, I also tried asking a trade to overpay for one and still got no offers. As for tunings I see them all the time in GTN but for the specific one you're asking for it might take awhile to eventually get your hands on it. You could just use CC to get all this but it will be expensive and definitely not the route to go.

I have a little over 5,000 CC banked at this point. I already have the Defiant Vented Lightsaber in my collection, bought it a long time ago during a flash sale, along with a Lightning Tuning.

If I can't get my hands on Light-attuned, the Lightning Tuning is still pretty cool since it syncs up the color of any crystal. My Kylo Ren Saber uses a Cyan crystal, and I frequently get complements about how dope it looks.

I have a little over 5,000 CC banked at this point. I already have the Defiant Vented Lightsaber in my collection, bought it a long time ago during a flash sale, along with a Lightning Tuning.

If I can't get my hands on Light-attuned, the Lightning Tuning is still pretty cool since it syncs up the color of any crystal. My Kylo Ren Saber uses a Cyan crystal, and I frequently get complements about how dope it looks.

Yeah the lightning tuning and the incinerator tuning are my favorite, lucky bastard you got the vented lightsaber I don't think im ever going to find one of those lol