Narshadaa Nightlife Event Feedback

DanielSteed

So I played through everything except for "Complete “Counterfeit Tokens: Nar Shaddaa”

I can talk to the informant, but the Counterfeiter we are supposed to meet does not spawn.. I have informed Bioware, I have reloaded the game, i have reset the quest and started over. Nothing works and Bioware seems to be in no hurry to fix the issue.

Also, the Emperor's Slot Machines don't work. Some people have said to keep trying, they sometimes work and they sometimes don't, but have tried multiple times. They never work.

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

It's fecked, as mrs brown would say.... Some people have been lucky with switching, ut not everyone, but they are deploying a patch, nd extending the event, so hopefully it'll help

Edited by DarkTergon

It's fecked, as mrs brown would say.... Some people have been lucky with switching, ut not everyone, but they are deploying a patch, nd extending the event, so hopefully it'll help

yeah, but with people amasssing emp. tokens all this time and with only 3 machines to play at, i seee chaos of unknown proportions coming