which server is better suited for me?

Gonzograham

Hello folks. New to the game player here as of today. It is a pleasure to meet you all. My question is pretty simple. I am wondering what server serves a better purpose for someone not only new to the game, but looking for immersive RP. The games I am coming from are dead in the regard to RP so I am coming here in hopes of finding something. My choice of what sort of RP is very open atm so I do not limit myself. Any advice is super appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hello folks. New to the game player here as of today. It is a pleasure to meet you all. My question is pretty simple. I am wondering what server serves a better purpose for someone not only new to the game, but looking for immersive RP. The games I am coming from are dead in the regard to RP so I am coming here in hopes of finding something. My choice of what sort of RP is very open atm so I do not limit myself. Any advice is super appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Star Forge would be your best bet then mate. :) The biggest RP server was melded into a PvE server when they did the mergers.

There are a few small RP guilds on Satele Shan but far & large it's Star Forge.