<Intrepid> Recruitment Thread -- PvE/ PvP

Eggseggseggs

<Intrepid>

[updated as of 16/10/19 (DD/MM/YY)]

Thank you for your interest in applying to Intrepid, we appreciate the consideration! :jawa_smile:

While we used to be a NiM prog guild, those look to be dead and conquest guilds seem to have taken over, so I guess that's what we are now. :rak_01:

Insert buzzwords large guild, conquests, and rewards. If you are looking for a guild to level in, do conquests in, raid, or PvP, then we want you!

Myself, and many others have recently come back to the game for round two: electric boogaloo and are currently reforming the guild with the hopes of getting it bumping and active with daily ops, and some PvP/ Conquest goals. Hopefully with your help we can "get good" and ascend to conquest leaderboard status and get those rewards that we all want. As of right now, we are reforming on just the Republic side (looking for imp guilds to partner with) as we are starting from scratch.

We are not just a guild, but a close group of friends (as of now, and hope to grow) who consider ourselves more than that; family. What we cherish above all within our members is the ability to be respectful and mature towards their fellow guild members. This, plus a good sense of humor and healthy level of activity is what we're looking for in a player.

Personalities and skills that we value most

- Polite

- Want to have fun and enjoy the game with other players

- Are sociable

- Value personal growth

- Active within, and outside of the game (discord is where we all chat and hang out)

- Know what an interrupt does

- Does not stand in stupid

- Contributing to something larger than oneself

If you meet any of these points, then this guild is the perfect fit for you!

What we can offer

- Guild Bank access (yes, this includes credits so you can summon)

- 13/15 unlocked Guild Ship for all your decoration, amenities, and guild perk needs

- Experienced players who can help with teaching you new or more advanced areas of the game

- Discord comms where people are actually sociable, something you don't see with many large guilds today

- Soon™ to be daily content once we get our playerbase back :)

How to apply

- Join our public discord which can be found HERE

- Message @Eggs#3769 on discord to ask any questions or for an invite (If the above link does not work or expire, just pm Eggs on discord (aka me since I'll see it)

- Use the who search function in game and search 'Intrepid' and ask anyone online for an invite (Might take some time while we rebuild to have an active base)

These forums are pretty dead and as such I will likely NOT be checking this thread or PM's via the forum for responses. I highly suggest that you pm me on discord with the above information to solve this as I have discord open nearly all the time.

TLDR

We are recruiting living, breathing souls. If you want a guild to do stuff with we are probably a good guild to join.

Thank you for your interest in us, and hope to hear from you! Enjoy 6.0 friends!

o7

PS: If you want to run stuff, I will literally bankroll you because it takes a village to raise a child, or in this case a bunch of members to create a good guild :p

Edited by Eggseggseggs

• 3 weeks later...

<Intrepid> has just recently formed a HM team that runs Fridays 9:30pm- 12:30am EST and is working on progressing as a group. Subs and those looking to participate are encouraged to apply via PM on discord.

We also have a SM casual team forming soon™ to teach people mechanics, and gain quick cxp for those leveling up.

If any of this interests you, be sure to join our discord with the link listed above, hit me up on my personal account via DM on discord, or /who Intrepid in-game and ask for an invite!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...