Spirit of Vengeance, still buggy!!!!

As if this FP isn't long enough when you are melee dps like a JK, but you get almost all the way through and it bugs out and you have to reset it the FP, only to have it bug again. Seriously?!?!? Final boss was too hard (shut up you trolls about how awesome and OP you are), you can't take along a companion that's got a higher rating so they perform better, but stuck with that wuss Mando who can't heal or fight for spit, but then you fight through all the mobs for an hour and it bugs out and you have to restart it.

They need to give solo PVE players a way to bypass this stupid FP since they can't seem to fix it so we can continue with the story line. I'm about to rage quite!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

As if this FP isn't long enough when you are melee dps like a JK, but you get almost all the way through and it bugs out and you have to reset it the FP, only to have it bug again. Seriously?!?!? Final boss was too hard (shut up you trolls about how awesome and OP you are), you can't take along a companion that's got a higher rating so they perform better, but stuck with that wuss Mando who can't heal or fight for spit, but then you fight through all the mobs for an hour and it bugs out and you have to restart it.

They need to give solo PVE players a way to bypass this stupid FP since they can't seem to fix it so we can continue with the story line. I'm about to rage quite!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

a lvl 1 companion can deal with the snipers if you kill the 3 from the hallway in a decent amount of time.

it actually can kill the snipers and finish the whole fight if you just do nothing.

all you have to do is use a def cd and kill the 3 from the hallway.

if you cant do that i am sorry for you.

Use the tools the game offers you to help you. There's even *advice* on loading screens for one thing: if you're having problems beating a tight fight, use stims to give you an edge.

Which stims, though? Well, the medical service droids *inside* the FP sell "Command" = +Presence stims that give enough +Presence to be the equivalent of Rass being +5 Influence ranks.

And what else can you do? Well, I accumulate random companion gifts as I play, and on the last time through (a Jugg, no less = equivalent of one kind of JK), I just handed over whatever among them that said that Rass would gain Influence. That was worth another ten ranks of Influence, and about fifteen Inventory spaces freed up...

Play more carefully. Advance slowly through the rooms with lots of groups of mobs close together. If necessary, put Rass on passive and throw stuff at the next group, then pull back. Note: all classes have at least one 30+ metre "throw stuff" ability, whether that stuff is blaster bolts, rocks, lightning, rockets, or even lightsabres.

And so on. This one is *tedious* and laborious rather than actually *difficult*. It's also buggy, and I agree that they should do something about that.

Final boss was too hard (shut up you trolls about how awesome and OP you are),

I'm about to rage quite!

So, anyone who tries to help you is a troll?

Yes, SoV is harder than other FPs, but you should be able to do it. It may mean that you have to wait until you get better gear, and get more used to your skills, etc, but any average player should be able to do it.

Anyway, you're about to rage quite how? (Quite soon? Quite a lot?)

Edited by JediQuaker

• 2 weeks later...
a lvl 1 companion can deal with the snipers if you kill the 3 from the hallway in a decent amount of time.

it actually can kill the snipers and finish the whole fight if you just do nothing.

all you have to do is use a def cd and kill the 3 from the hallway.

if you cant do that i am sorry for you.

Didn't I say that OP awesome Trolls need not apply?! But you demonstrated your mastery of this game and just how cool you are.

Besides, the main part of the post was that it keeps glitching and after an hour and half and one reset, I couldn't even get to the final boss.

I just un-subbed so reply or don't, but you are just so awesome a player, I want to be like you when I grow up.

Didn't I say that OP awesome Trolls need not apply?! But you demonstrated your mastery of this game and just how cool you are.

Besides, the main part of the post was that it keeps glitching and after an hour and half and one reset, I couldn't even get to the final boss.

I just un-subbed so reply or don't, but you are just so awesome a player, I want to be like you when I grow up.

you are crying a lot. i just tried to tell you what you should do. you cry again.

no one can help you with that mindset.

have fun in other games. i am glad you unsubbed

Edited by Opiklo

i agree with keric. the flashpoint is terrible tuned. if it is so easy to beat, why does the threads about it being too hard simply not stop? bioware loses many customers. this is a story mmo. make it easy.

i just tried to tell you what you should do.

you just do nothing.

a classical opiklo contradiction. don't listen to him.

Edited by SoontirMorillo

i agree with keric. the flashpoint is terrible tuned. if it is so easy to beat, why does the threads about it being too hard simply not stop? bioware loses many customers. this is a story mmo. make it easy.

a classical opiklo contradiction. don't listen to him.

you still cant read.

please stop breaking my balls.

you quote stuff wrong and you are just annoying.

i dont know what your personal agenda is.

my fault

it (the companion) can (...) finish the whole fight if you just do nothing.

use a def cd and kill the adds from the hallway?

do nothing. but do this.

still a classical opiklo contradiction. i call it short coc. he suck at it. don't listen to him.

relax, opiklo. last day of my ref link subscription. i'm not coming back.

Edited by SoontirMorillo

my fault

do nothing. but do this.

still a classical opiklo contradiction. i call it short coc. he suck at it. don't listen to him.

relax, opiklo. last day of my ref link subscription. i'm not coming back.

learn english

it actually works i tried it.

Edited by Opiklo