<Bad Co> @ Satele Shan, recruiting 3 DPS, Pub Side

smpatent

Hi,

Bad Company is a smaller Pub side guild that has been around since just after launch. Over the years we have raided HM and NIM content depending on the current makeup of the guild. Several of our regular raiders have been around since launch and are familiar with a variety of strategies for different bosses.

We are currently raiding HM content and would like to progress to the harder HM content (TOS, RAV, and Gods) as well as some of the NIM content (assuming skill and desire of team members).

We currently need 3 solid dps with good raid awareness or 2 dps and a healer. All need to be capable of putting out appropriate numbers for the content we want to move into.

We raid 9:30 pm to 11:30 pm Pacific on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

If you are interested please contact us in game and we can chat to set things up. You can whisper Piney, Princessunshine, Vitrixia, Kalliste, Nocturness, Riley Stark, or whisper anyone on and ask for an officer.

You can also visit our website https://bc-swtor.enjin.com/

Edited by smpatent
left out raid times

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We are currently on a break from raiding while we recruit new group members.

Our current needs are 2 dps (class and melee or range is negotiable).

We will resume a regular raid schedule once all remaining spots have been filled.

Hello! i was interested in raiding pub side. came back but i have all 16 classes playable. i have many dps/heals/tanks. i like the pub side but its hard to do content and raid for conquest. id like more info in game or we could run most ops!