*DELAYED* Season 1 of Ranked Warzone Arenas

EricMusco

No matter how you put it they're failing left and right at PvP which sucks because you would think when they said they had no idea how much interest PvP would be that they would put some effort into keeping the original essence but instead it has been getting picked apart and made into a more casual friendly experience, all it's missing is the participation medal.

The part about the "participation medal" made me LOL :) The rest made me cry because of how accurate it is...it's like they're doing their best to destroy the one thing they had right at the beginning.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

The last time we talked about Season One, we said that it was targeted to begin on Tuesday, October 29th. Unfortunately, we are going to be delaying the start of Season One.

I know that this is the absolute last thing any PvP players will want to hear, but we have good reason. We have discovered that there is a major issue with how ratings are being awarded in Ranked matches currently. This bug can cause some very serious "rating inflation" to happen. Basically, if we started Season One with this bug in place it could become near impossible for teams who get a late start to catch up.

Simply put, we couldn't begin Season One with such a nasty bug in place and because of that, we are delaying its launch until we can get it resolved. The team’s new target date is November 12th. Like all dates we announce in advance they are subject to change if we find a show stopper issue late in the development cycle.

Thank you all for your patience. We are just as eager to get Season One started as you are but we want to make sure it is done right!

-eric

Wow, Bioware is delaying something? Im shocked.... :rolleyes:

Please just roll this out with 2.5 and the class balance changes.

Pvpers get their own space pvp - no excuse to ever whinge about anything again.... I hope everythig pvp related is always pushed back. Suffer andsuffer some more.

Yeah and PvE got 2 operations in the PvP update. No need for "hope", pvp allready is pushed back allways, if not delayed, then shoved right into the bottom of the prio paperpile.

Oh and we allready have suffered and suffered some more too, so you need to bring your insults to the next level - we're a few steps ahead of you!

Edit: And for the record, since you seem sadly unaware: PvE had space since launch.

Edited by Twin

But no space which ois what pvers have been begging for... And hate to break it to you its a pve game with pvp tacked on. Bioware has done an amazing job of seperating the community even more with this pvp only space implimetation. Did they not stop and think there would be no backlash? Pvp is a waste of time that should be spent on the actual game not some tacky tacked on last minute edition.

You want pvp love go and play a pvp focused gane.

Pvpers get their own space pvp - no excuse to ever whinge about anything again.... I hope everythig pvp related is always pushed back. Suffer andsuffer some more.

How is space PvP for PvPers? Have you played the beta? It is as opposite as you can get from what PvP currently is and no one was asking for it.

I wish I was a carebear so I could always be satisfied with this game.

But no space which ois what pvers have been begging for... And hate to break it to you its a pve game with pvp tacked on. Bioware has done an amazing job of seperating the community even more with this pvp only space implimetation. Did they not stop and think there would be no backlash? Pvp is a waste of time that should be spent on the actual game not some tacky tacked on last minute edition.

They make it apparent with every single update that this is a PvE game. They released two new operations with the 'PvP' update. PvE shenanigans is always on time and bug free. Ignore it all you want but PvP is in this game and they at one time were sitting on a gold mind with what it used to be.

Good catch >< I posted this before I had consumed my morning tea. I will get this stuck as of this post. Thanks!

-eric

Tea doesn't have that much caffeine though...And it's obvious you shouldn't be posting until after you've had your tea.

P.S. Coffee is better in the mornings and for waking up.

:jawa_tongue:

How is space PvP for PvPers? Have you played the beta? It is as opposite as you can get from what PvP currently is and no one was asking for it.

I wish I was a carebear so I could always be satisfied with this game.

I was right again. Lmao @ all of these carebears saying I was wrong.

Please show me where BW stated that this is a PvE only game, because the only official statement ive seen touching that subject is when they promised to deliver "New warzones and pvp content on a regular basis".

Thanks for breaking it to me, now show me proof.

Actually they kind of are. At least in group ranked.

Let me know when they have interrupt immunity on Full Auto, root on Concussive Charge, 60-second base cooldown on Tech Override and Reserve Powercell, free High Impact Bolt again, self-healing Hammer Shots, Trauma Probes on multiple people, no Frontline Medic talent and a proper defensive cooldown instead of Adrenaline Rush.

In other words, when they're properly balanced.