Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to beat Vaylin in Chapter 9

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
How to beat Vaylin in Chapter 9

Darthmoriquendi
03.20.2022 , 12:48 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Katpoohtoo View Post
And another thing; why did those who chose the Dark Side get rewarded with a companion to fight Vaylin? "Oh look! You did a good thing and chose the Dark Side and imprisoned the dark lord to be your slave! Attaboy! Now you get help fighting Vaylin's spirit while the Light Siders can go suck eggs!"
One of the times a dark side choice is meaningful. My holier than though jedi and republic servants will choose it every time.

Also bioware loves to troll it's players.......
ARCANN needs clothes!
Please make it happen Bioware!

"You have no son.........."

SteveTheCynic
03.20.2022 , 02:40 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthmoriquendi View Post
One of the times a dark side choice is meaningful. My holier than though jedi and republic servants will choose it every time.
The very first time I went through that part was on a Sorcerer. Yerka Kolar, Darth Noxette, is as black-hearted as they come, and yet she let him go. Why, though?

Well, darling Yerka is given to bouts of creepy-crawly paranoia, one of which was at that exact moment, and in any case she is disinclined to trust random Sith ghosts, so off he went.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

StevenMcD
06.27.2022 , 08:13 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Setokai View Post
You do know you can group up and have other people come in and help you right?
I've recently returned to SWTOR and haven't played in a LONG time. I did not know this although it is obvious in hindsight. I asked a member of my guild to jump in and help me and the fight took less than 2 minutes.

THANK YOU
I survived the pre-order chaos of July 21st, 2011