Able to advance a character to lvl 70

abjudicator

When I came back to the game a month ago after several years I used the offer to make a new lvl 70 toon and used it. I quickly determined I needed to relearn the game all over again to a point. I switched servers and started from scratch there, found a great active guild and will be switching staying on that server. Thing is I'd like a lvl 70 end game character to be able to play that part of the game while I level my toons to level them and my new legacy up.

So here's the question: Can I buy a token or character for instant lvl 70 on the new server, or can I get a character transfer from the old server to the new server?

So here's the question: Can I buy a token or character for instant lvl 70 on the new server, or can I get a character transfer from the old server to the new server?

Both.

Transfers are done from a page in the My SWTOR section of the website, and cost 1000 Cartel Coins per character for transfers within a region, or something more, I believe about 1800 CC, if you're transferring from a North American server to a European server (or vice versa).

There are two flavours of "instant level 70" token available from the Cartel Market. Both cost 2000 CC. They are:

* The Commander's Character token, which lets you start directly at level 70 (but skips and marks as complete most of the story up to the beginning of Jedi Under Siege).

* The Master's Datacron, which raises an existing character's level to 70, granting the personal ship and ship droid if the character doesn't already have them, but making no other changes to the story. It comes with a set of competent level 70 set-bonus gear (exactly the purple-230 stuff that dropped in Tier 1 Galactic Command crates).