Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

Companion Mission

devilnoy

I would like to suggest the idea of being able to skip all the companion mission you get when you skip ahead to Ossus for people who don't want to do the 20 war zones or have already done the mission a bunch of times. I would allow people to go to Odessen and go to a mission Terminal and click accept or denied as a companion instead of doing all the companion mission.

I can feel it in The Force. It is as though hundreds of players who had done the warzones, hunting trophies, Eternal Championship, etc., especially across multiple characters, cried out in anger and resentment. Just like every other time something people worked for at X time was given away or made easier to get at Y time, actually.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, especially if it's made so that you have to get a companion the normal way at least once on your account before it can be console-acquired, I can just see the potential resulting uproar. Although... hm...

I can feel it in The Force. It is as though hundreds of players who had done the warzones, hunting trophies, Eternal Championship, etc., especially across multiple characters, cried out in anger and resentment. Just like every other time something people worked for at X time was given away or made easier to get at Y time, actually.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, especially if it's made so that you have to get a companion the normal way at least once on your account before it can be console-acquired, I can just see the potential resulting uproar. Although... hm...

except...as it's char based not legacy based, they might appreciate not having to do it on all chars... well, speaking for me, once is enough...lol

IE, once you do it on a legacy, a skip option would be handy

Edited by DarkTergon