Only one weekly PO now?

Jaykagee

I just logged in to find I only got one Weekly PO for this week - re-read the patch notes, but didn't find anything (that doesn't rule out it's not there ;-)), asked around in General Chat, some said they got 2 weekly, one only had 1 has well - what's happened?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having the same issue. Got the flashpoint weekly but no second one.

Could this have something to do with out of sync timings again? I only completed last week's weeklies last night, and I had PvP and GSF - could it be that it gave me one of those again but thinks I've already done it? Not that there's anything showing as completed either...

Edited by Tiranea

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for the different reports about the fact that you only have one Weekly PO.

Our team is currently looking into it. To help our team verify this bug, could you tell me on which server you encounter this bug? Do not hesitate to share screenshots of this bug too.

Hi folks,

Thanks for the different reports about the fact that you only have one Weekly PO.

Our team is currently looking into it. To help our team verify this bug, could you tell me on which server you encounter this bug? Do not hesitate to share screenshots of this bug too.

The bug for me is on the server Darth Malgus. The first screenshot showing only one weekly and underneath is a pic showing that I haven't finished any weekly: https://imgur.com/a/Y9z32RL

Hi folks,

To help in the debugging process, I have gotten two objectives on two servers. One server had Starfighter and Flashpoints and another had Unranked PVP and Flashpoints. The one I did not get across two servers was Ops. I have seen three screenshots of the single weekly bug, and none of them had the Ops objective. So I suspect people who have a single weekly PO have rolled the Ops objective and it is incorrectly flagged as being hidden.

Well unless someone has gotten the Ops PO this week...

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

Hi folks,

I am on Star Forge

Hi folks,

Everyone is quoting. Just in case... xD

Hey there,

Got the same issue, Darth Malgus server.

Screen shots:

https://ibb.co/C8XnrSY

https://ibb.co/bQS2Gcz

https://ibb.co/99LGbXF

On my toons:

Tulak Hord: everything's fine (operation and unranked warzone)

Darth Malgus: only one weekly (flashpoints), rerolling the weekly changed the existing one (to GSF) but did not spawn the second one

Star Forge: everything's fine (GSF and unranked warzones weekly)

Satele Shan: everything's fine (GSF and unranked warzones weekly)

The Leviathan: everything's fine (GSF and unranked warzones weekly)

Levels of the characters I logged into each server after the weekly reset:

Tulak Hord: 75

Darth Malgus: 50, relogging on the level 50 char or logging into a level 75 char did not change it

Star Forge: 11

Satele Shan: 10

The Leviathan: 10

Edited by The_Hightower
being more precisely

@Hightower: Nope - I've got this problem on Tulak Horde, heard several others say the same in general... but maybe you meant "Everythings fine for my characters there" ;-).

Completed the one weekly, but as far as I can see, that was all for the week, no other weekly sprung up by miracle (had to try).

Edited by Jaykagee

Darth Malgus server

Have only one weekly for Hutt Space Flashpoints

Hope you actually fix this as I already lost 12 season points last week when rerolling completed weekly

Ahhhh - the interesting thing is: I also have (had by now) the one weekly for the Hutt Space FP... I'll go ask around to see if that's more common.

EDIT. one reply so far, that person had FP Hutt Space AND something on Makeb.

The Character I logged in with would not have had access to Makeb. I tried restarting the game and logged with my main first, who has finished Makeb, but no 2nd weekly magically appeared....

The two daily objective were originally kill 75 NP in Hutt Space, and Heroics in Hutt Space (rerolled H2 to get 1x GSF, which I love doing, both are done now)

On the bright side, the FPs did count towards the Weekly PO this time, so that's fixed ;-)

Edited by Jaykagee

I have logged in to all servers.

I have two weekly missions on each of the five servers.

I rolled a mission on a server and got a new mission.

A detailed description in the german client is missing for two weekly missions.

For a better understanding, here is a screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/GZO5yDE

I hope a solution can be found soon for those who only have one weekly mission.

Edited by SchnellesWiesel

I have logged in to all servers.

I have two weekly missions on each of the five servers.

I rolled a mission on a server and got a new mission.

A detailed description in the german client is missing for two weekly missions.

For a better understanding, here is a screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/GZO5yDE

I hope a solution can be found soon for those who only have one weekly mission.

That explains why some people keep asking for which FP to go to in the general chat - everyone I just asked was using the german client. I'm running the english version and had the descriptions.

Hi folks,

Same here also got 1 and miss the second one on Tulak Hord server