Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Def Star> - [Empire] - Tell your dad about us.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
<Def Star> - [Empire] - Tell your dad about us.

Charuusu
07.26.2020 , 09:15 AM | #1
Days/Time: Wednesdays starting around 9:30pm server time. Attendance is never required, but communication is appreciated.

Content: Primarily Master Mode flashpoints. Dailies, heroics, possibly some PVP on other nights if members decide to organize. Operations are on the table at some point if we get enough interest. RP is not a thing here. We've slowed a bit for the summer, but expect to pick up as fall approaches.

About: Small group of returning Founders™️ in our 40s-50s seeking a few more to fill out a steady flashpoint group once or twice per week. We endeavor to provide a low-key gaming experience as a pretext for comradery and revelry. Culture fit is far more important than skill or passion. Given our limited play times, expect to use Discord as primary method of communication and coordination.

Seeking: Older gamers with a strong sense of humor and good attitudes. Willingness and ability to voice comm through Discord is vital.

Contact: Me via discord (warcraftbeer#0320). You can also send a PM here, but I may not get to it right away.

Additionally, here is a link to our listing on the SWTOR Fan Community if you just want to see if we're still active as I try to update it every week or two.
https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds...tar-star-forge

Charuusu
08.05.2020 , 07:52 AM | #2
Bump. Still recruiting warm bodies.

Charuusu
08.16.2020 , 04:04 PM | #3
Bump.

Charuusu
08.25.2020 , 06:17 PM | #4
Still welcoming more old-timers.

Charuusu
09.09.2020 , 10:54 AM | #5
We continue to welcome new members (though slowly) as real-life obligations often keep 1 or more of us away during our scheduled times. Please feel free to reach out to me (Discord strongly preferred) for a friendly chat.

Charuusu
09.24.2020 , 11:00 AM | #6
We're still open to new members.

Charuusu
10.14.2020 , 05:18 PM | #7
We purchased our first guild SH this week (thanks to an extrememely generous donation from our newest member) and continue to be open to new members.

Charuusu
11.11.2020 , 04:41 PM | #8
It's probably futile to recruit right now with two big WoW releases right around the corner (I've been exploring retail a little this month and continue to find it lacking, but there's no accounting for taste), but we're still accepting new members.

Kasdeyafallenone
12.03.2020 , 09:00 AM | #9
tried sending you a message on discord

Charuusu
12.03.2020 , 05:23 PM | #10
Awesome. Feel free to send me your Discord handle via PM here.