Jaesa/Vette romance questions

Abomastow

My Sith Warrior is currently romancing them both, but Jaesa is forcing him to end it with Vette (around when she's reliving killing Cendence). If he agrees, does that automatically end the relationship with Vette or can he keep pushing it? I figure denying ends the Jaesa relationship then and there, though I know there's a cutscene where you're forced to choose

In any class/sex combination that has two romanceable companions (male Agent = Kaliyo Djannis/Raina Temple, male Smuggler = Risha Drayen / Akaavi Spar, male Warrior = Vette / Jaesa Wilsaam), there comes a point where you must choose, and whichever way your choose, it will break off the one you choose against. (Choose Vette => break off Jaesa or choose Jaesa => break off Vette)

There's a theoretical way (it has been cited as done in the past, but might have been fixed along the way) to completely romance both Vette and Jaesa, where you completely ignore Vette until you have done all of Jaesa's conversations, then pursue Vette's from the beginning. What really happens is that the game keeps only one of them, as you'll see later on.

Of course, it's way too late for this character to try that.

In any class/sex combination that has two romanceable companions (male Agent = Kaliyo Djannis/Raina Temple, male Smuggler = Risha Drayen / Akaavi Spar, male Warrior = Vette / Jaesa Wilsaam), there comes a point where you must choose, and whichever way your choose, it will break off the one you choose against. (Choose Vette => break off Jaesa or choose Jaesa => break off Vette)

There's a theoretical way (it has been cited as done in the past, but might have been fixed along the way) to completely romance both Vette and Jaesa, where you completely ignore Vette until you have done all of Jaesa's conversations, then pursue Vette's from the beginning. What really happens is that the game keeps only one of them, as you'll see later on.

Of course, it's way too late for this character to try that.

So if I accept Jaesa's demand to end it with Vette, does the Vette romance end right there with no warning? Or will I get a cutscene with Vette ending it beforehand?

So if I accept Jaesa's demand to end it with Vette, does the Vette romance end right there with no warning? Or will I get a cutscene with Vette ending it beforehand?

Not sure. The only time I did anything like that was an agent who, in a similar conversation with Raina Temple, chose Kaliyo. Raina wasn't happy at all, and her romance ended immediately at the end of the conversation.