Where are the purple lightsaber crystals?

Necrosia

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously if a Artificer cannot create a purple crystal, that is just BS. IMO

Artificer can't create most of the lightsaber crystal colors. I don't like it, but it is what it is. There was a lightsaber crystal thread floating around yesterday that was a wealth of information. From what I could see, a lot of the rarer colors only came from NPC vendors and game drops in the high levels.

I'm going to guess they made it a rare drop at end-game, so that you don't see 90% of the population running around with them.

Which is ridiculous. I see 90% of the population running around with black-cored yellow sabers as it is. There's no point in keeping a movie-canon colored crystal more rare than those monstrosities.

They are quest rewards, random drops, breaking down uncommon quality purple lightsabers (rumor haven't seen it) or from PVP commendation vendors.

I checked all the PvP vendors I could find on the fleet, and didn't see a single item with a purple crystal in it.

Maybe some of those items have purple blades/bolts, but no crystal that you could remove and put into something else. Unless there's a vendor I don't know about.

Except there are dozens of enemies in game who already use purple...

Yep. Too bad we can't loot their bodies for it. I find it strange that we can defeat them and their lightsaber magically disappears.

* I just defeated this guy with a purple LS...but I'm just going to loot this worthless stuff and take his credits *

It's like in other games where we're collecting paws or teeth or something. We kill the animal and there are no parts to loot. What...the beast was hovering and had no paws?

Crazy isn't it?

I understand why games do loot tables the way they do, but it just doesn't seem right in certain situations.