Are Custom/Orange Schematics for Gloves, Boots, Belts and Bracers in game?

BartElroy

Thread title says it all. I'm looking to be able to craft full sets of custom armor, but I have yet to even *see* a schematic for Custom/Orange quality gear for Gloves, Boots, Belts or Bracers. Do these schematics exist, and if so, where can they be found?

I don't know if there are orange belts or bracers, but I have orange boots and gloves on my character.

Now I don't know if they have schematics for those, but I would assume so, yes.

I am roughly 90% certain orange implants, offhand items (including scattergun/vibroknife), earpieces, and relics do not exist. I've certainly never seen or heard of one before, but logically it just isn't going to happen.

Offhand items, relics, implants, and earpieces don't use armor or damage, which means they would not use armoring, and they also do not show which makes them not matter for orange items. The entire reason for orange items is to customize your gear, and these items don't show. In addition, scatterguns/vibroknives I know for a fact do not have orange versions based off of looking up armtechs schematics.

Keep in mind that most of these can still be augmented when critically crafted.

Edited by TheRealBowser

Yes, seen gloves and bracers, greaves, head socket and chest.

Not sure about belt, implants and earpieces, shield gens.

Would be nice to see a custom relic O.o

I know the items exist on vendors and as drops. I want the *schematics* so I can craft them

• 3 weeks later...

Know for certain there is light and medium armor belts/bracers; have them on two characters atm. Problem is they cannot be made and they are a very very VERY rare drop. Trying to get them for third char now but they are never on the AH, people snap em up fast.

I think they should up the drop rates on these and or allow people to make them. Every other armor slot you can get orange mod gear easily, but not bracers and belts. :(

Edited by fixit