Rich Yields and Mission Discoveries

rrpankratz

Does anyone else notice the rich yields are mainly companion gifts? This needs to be addressed since most of the high end crafting requires materials gained from rich yields. I also do not feel like spending a ton of credits on mission discoveries to gain the material I need. Also, why aren't the missions "discovered" repeatable? To me, discovering a new mission would allow for repeatability and gain the same rewards. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Does anyone else notice the rich yields are mainly companion gifts? This needs to be addressed since most of the high end crafting requires materials gained from rich yields. I also do not feel like spending a ton of credits on mission discoveries to gain the material I need. Also, why aren't the missions "discovered" repeatable? To me, discovering a new mission would allow for repeatability and gain the same rewards. Any thoughts?

In what Mission Skill? I've seen Rich Yield Underworld Metals and Luxury Fabrics in my Synthweaver. I have noticed that RY Gifts and Lockboxes keep coming up (what gets me is that the RY Lockboxes missions almost never give me an actual lock box. I'm always getting the same damn Relic over and over again...)

To your second question; they're not repeatable because they're too damn good. Missions that give a ton of components, gifts, and guaranteed Purple Mats? And you only need to get them once to have in your list for the rest of your career? No way, it would destroy the economy. No one would buy greens or blues for any craftable gear, because every crafter would only ever make Purples (because they have a steady supply of rare components to make them).

At 400 skill the only Rich missions I see are for level 5 companion gifts (in my tier 6 list.) All of the missions for level 6 materials are below rich.

From my understand the level 6 rich purple quality materials are raid drops, therefore a rich mission is not warranted for level 6 materials. As the system currently stands.*

*System may change without notice or warning, all missions must go! Don't delay, send your companions now!

I've gotten the level 6 purple from my Treasure Hunting off of the non-rich missions. I assume the reason for it is to keep supply of blue and purple gems low. So you can get them, you just don't get very many.

There are materials from Raids and Heroics that you also need for certain items, but they have no level associated with them (at least for now.)

I've gotten the level 6 purple from my Treasure Hunting off of the non-rich missions. I assume the reason for it is to keep supply of blue and purple gems low. So you can get them, you just don't get very many.

There are materials from Raids and Heroics that you also need for certain items, but they have no level associated with them (at least for now.)

Ah, then it's just a limiting factor. As if there weren't enough in crafting top end artifacts.