Deleted character restoration

Klaridon

I wonder if this Scooby trick still works. Deleted 2 characters I created back at launch and made an in-game ticket about it. seeing if this trick still works to expedite the process

My own experience is that it's pretty rapid anyway, and I believe that someone said a while back that the Scooby trick doesn't do anything special any more.

The key point is that it's essential to provide detailed and accurate information about the character, at least:

* Name (correctly spelled with all àcçènts and other dïacriticäls(1) in place)

* Server

And then:

* When (approximately) you deleted it (date and a time like "about ten thirty in the evening Eastern time")

* The character's species, origin, combat style/styles, level.

And be polite.

(1) All those things that decorate certain letters, mostly vowels but also the N-tilde in Spanish and the Ç in French, and transform them into the so-called "special characters" or "alt-codes". Hint: they are ordinary in the relevant languages, which includes in English, if you follow a few slightly archaic spelling conventions concerning naïve, rôle and the pronunciation difference between blessed and blessèd. Hint: the "alt code" is the mechanism for typing them in, not the resulting accented letter.