Activity finder Ops need an extra 2 entries

Macetheace

now that the Galactic season weekly ups show up there, it seems no other ops are showing. Why not just add an extra two slots then so at least we get some veraition in the ops from Acitvity finder.

Two changes I'd like to see...

Make the new season PVE group objectives generic - as in 'complete a SM operation' or 'complete 3 vet FPs' etc. PVP doesn't require completing specific maps or instances, so why should PVE have such requirements?

Either allow the daily reward to complete when selecting a specific operation or just remove the daily reward and buff the rewards for completing an operation.

Maybe having a different queue option for the PO operations would be better? Those two would be in their own section while the rest of the ops would keep following the daily rotation.

Oh.. that could work.. you could accesss it from the conquest tab instead or it could have it's own button in the Acitvity Finder.

Oh.. that could work.. you could accesss it from the conquest tab instead or it could have it's own button in the Acitvity Finder.

I'd say they should be in their own section in the Activity Finder, though clicking that Priority Objective could open the Activity Finder.

I'd say they should be in their own section in the Activity Finder, though clicking that Priority Objective could open the Activity Finder.

That could also work, giving you quick travel access to all the Galactic operation destinations of the day.

But hten.. i can see them not willing to want to do extra work for accessing stuff that is already very easy to get to.

OK,. I don't do OP's so not really anything for or against this idea.

As a story solo player I would have liked story to have been included as well, such as do any two purple story quests to earn the days points. In real terms would take just as long or even longer than killing 75 npc's

Anyway, I'm not happy with the bugs (which really is only an issue because it's a timed event) but I hope BW will see whats worked and whats not working. There is no reason that season two cannot have more options added, including the one you mention.

EDIT.

Ok, did not see your post above until after I posted mine.

Well at least BW changed it to help a few players out. Now about the rest of us....

Edited by SavantDreadtech