What are your 5 Small Changes / Additions you would like to See?

DragonSire

It's easy to think of big changes we would like to see in this game. But we all know how likely we are to see them....so what 5 small changes (AKA should be relatively little work to make work) would you like to see as a QOL update.

Mine:

1. Enable/Complete the StrongHold Heroics Decoration (Same as Fleet)

2. Tooltip added to Crew Skill Menu to show how many of an item you have before crafting more

3. Clear Map Edge indicator to better identify unexplored portion of map (Legacy Unlock Maps would be welcome)

4. Paxton Added as companion for the achievement you see him in all cantinas.

5. More Legacy Bank Tabs (Ideally More like Guild Bank System)

What are your 5 Small Changes / Additions you would like to See?

1. Ability for GL to delegate bans and guild bank vault management

2. Increase tech frag limit to match character credit limit

3. Stackable... everything

4. All, not just some, non-story companions purchasable / usable at level 1 rather than 10

5. New fleet stronghold transferable to other servers when updating legacies on other servers via a char transfer

2. Tooltip added to Crew Skill Menu to show how many of an item you have before crafting more

GW2 has this. Very useful. +1.

3. Clear Map Edge indicator to better identify unexplored portion of map (Legacy Unlock Maps would be welcome)

Yes, an indicator that this or that part of the map *can* be explored (but hasn't been) would be nice.

The last part should be as an option, so "Legacy Unlockable Maps".

If I remember right, he's on the Seasons vendor, so this is unlikely.

I could use at least one or two more, myself. +1. Plus a fix to the freeze-while-loading thing when there's lots of stuff in the bank. (This problem is only going to get worse if we have more tabs.)

Um whuh? Explain? 🤔

+1 to that. 🙂

Companions comspanions - there's already too many companions. 🙄

+1 to this also. 👍

And one of my own:

A lock function on your base armor so you don't accidentally swap pieces.

Um whuh? Explain? 🤔.

There is already a stronghold decoration for Heroics Mission Terminal added around 4.0 i believe. Never functional. Not sure if they even ever dropped in game, may have dropped from an OP not sure. But make them functional like the one on fleet. So you can have them on your bases, guild ships etc.

Companions comspanions - there's already too many companions. 🙄

Not so much want more companions, but it just makes sense to add the unlock to the achievement. Visit all the cantinas unlock companion...

A lock function on your base armor so you don't accidentally swap pieces.

Yah that make sense to me.

1. Add the Forged Alliance HK skins to collections so alts can unlock them or add them to the Flashpoint vendor for sale for 1 Recovered Relic each.
  2. Ignore the level restriction on armor in the outfit designer so the appearance can be stamped even if you can't equip it.
  3. Ignore the class restriction on armor in the outfit designer so the appearance can be stamped even if you can't equip it.
  4. Allow the Imperial/Republic appearance of armor to be toggled in the outfit designer.
  5. Add a reskin of the Imperial E-1 Enforcer series weapons that don't have the goofy colouring on them which is set in the current ones by the equipped crystal.

Many of the original armor sets are still craftable. Some cannot be used in the outfit designer by most characters due to class restrictions. Many of the original appearances change when used on an Imperial character vs a Republic character and there is no way to get the opposite faction appearance for that set in many cases. Currently the Outfit Designer allows armor to be used regardless of its weight restriction but level and class restrictions are still enforced even though the character is not actually equiping it, just stamping the appearance. The level restriction is particularly annoying as many adaptive armors have a level 10 restriction so a starting character cannot setup their outfit right away.

1. More cargo tabs.

2. Customize weapon slot.

3. Make Planetary Missions repeatable.

4. Make it possible to retrieve single piece of armor instead of the whole set from our collection.

5. A "favorite" tree on top of the companion list for faster summon of our preferred companions.

2. A limited tab in the mailbox to secure letters that are important to someone.

3. repeatable companion missions (even without rewards)

4. more options for exchange tech fragments, f.e. companion gifts

5. last day of the Galactic Seasons with countdown

(sorry if that already exists and I just didn't find it and also sorry for my English, school was a long time ago:()

Hood off, of course.

Being able to set the price per unit on the GTN.

All I can think of right now...

I'm so lazy I can't even bother to do the math when setting the unit price. I put 1 item on the GTN by itself, and that's it, and set the price. As long as I keep the window open, that unit price gets used for any and all subsequent stacks of that same item that I place on the GTN.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I'm so lazy I can't even bother to do the math when setting the unit price. I put 1 item on the GTN by itself, and that's it, and set the price. As long as I keep the window open, that unit price gets used for any and all subsequent stacks of that same item that I place on the GTN.

Yes but it's ridiculous that we have to do that lol. I usually do it by 100, but yeah. I can't understand why after so many years there is still no option for individual price (especially as it shows individual prices on the GTN!). Basically I always have to use my phone to do the math...

It's easy to think of big changes we would like to see in this game. But we all know how likely we are to see them....so what 5 small changes (AKA should be relatively little work to make work) would you like to see as a QOL update.

Mine:

1. Extra crafting slot

2. Ability to replay class story and content without having to create new characters.

3. Max server slot basic increased by five.

4. Tech fragment maximum of 12,000,000,000,000,000 fragments.

5. Button to press to show all story missions and extra missions on a world.

1. Change GS to allow people to choose what activity they like

2. Add more colors to the rugs we have for decorations

3. More tabs in legacy bank

4. Able to use a two-seater mount with a friend

That is about all I can think of tonight.

1. Companion Favorite tap

2. GTN Favorite listing Tap.

3. automatic price chance for the GTN.

4. increse the legacy max level.

5: increse the reputation rank.

Approved! Then, I'd have to work harder for reputation points lol.

1. A GTN bar where every item is sorted by category like the Cartel Market and easier to find.

2. Make crafting high level items sellable on the GTN or tradeable through mail.

3. Make the companion terminal on Odessen give us temporary companions like Tau Idare and Darth Malgus back permanently with no effect on the overall story. Darth Marr, Lord Dramath, and any other temporary companion counts as well.

4. Fourth and fifth crafting slot.

5. Oricon, Mek Shah, Onderon, Korriban, Tython, Zakkull, Iokath, Correlia, and Ossus strongholds.

Edited by ethanredmace

1. Companion Favorite tap

2. GTN Favorite listing Tap.

3. automatic price chance for the GTN.

4. increse the legacy max level.

5: increse the reputation rank.

Oh there is a nice credit sink for you. Raise legacy level to 75 and give us faster mounts, lower cooldown on rocket boost etc. And more teleports (I want a Mek-Sha/Onderon one).

Absolutely would love.

Oh there is a nice credit sink for you. Raise legacy level to 75 and give us faster mounts, lower cooldown on rocket boost etc. And more teleports (I want a Mek-Sha/Onderon one).

Absolutely would love.

now i think the faster mounts and lower cooldowns for rocket boost is not something i like to see.

but to have teleports to onderon and mek-sha is something good.

and maybe also add a remote GTN droid like we now have all for the legacy and personal cargo bay's and mail.