Where is Quickbar 6?

The_Hightower

Apparently that Quickbar has gone missing and cannot be reactivated?

Please tell me that this is not intentional!

It's definitely AWOL, i suspect since they're supposedly reducing the overall number of abilities that the removal of hotbar 6 is intentional, especially since any bug that could affect it would likely cause issues with the other hotbars, so there's no logical explanation to what could've happened to it other than it being intentionally removed.

Edited by Alidar

It's definitely AWOL, i suspect since they're supposedly reducing the overall number of abilities that the removal of hotbar 6 is intentional, especially since any bug that could affect it would likely cause issues with the other hotbars, so there's no logical explanation to what could've happened to it other than it being intentionally removed.

People use them for pets, mounts, stims, actives, swapping which tactical item they are using, etc etc etc. hotkeying crafting window....the change is unwarranted and really has no use. If people dont WANT another toolbar, they dont enable it, simply removing something that already existed, and is not directly correlated to combat styles, is not user friendly and will have other consequences.

They should not change the number of toolbars people can have.