Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why so many people are freaking out about when or if they get early game access. You pre-ordered a game which they've always said LAUNCHES ON DECEMBER 20! If you had pre-ordered any other game you wouldn't expect to play that game until the 20th. They don't OWE you access early, so don't be huffy little *****es. Consider yourself lucky if you get in by the 19th. If you can't handle that you seriously need to consider your priorities in life.

To all the people who waited till the last min. and think they should get in just as soon as the people who were on the ball and got with the program and preordered as soon as possible, What are you thinking?

You all must be wearing shirts that say the rules don't apply to me! Well life has always been FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

So for the love of pete stop whining that your not in the EGA on the first day.

They have already stated that if you signed up in Oct. or later your not going to get in on the first day.

Bio I hope that as a serious company says, delivers on its commitment, I activated my key in June/2011 and did not get email until now, and people who have rescued indormação now in November and are already in the game. This is absurd!

You sure you have the right game? Pre-orders started 7/21 :o