assisting the enemy

if there is a report button, of someone assisting the enemy, I can't find it.

is there such a function available?

You mean repeat suicide to throw the game? There is an email address you can report them to. Can't remember what it is though. I usually report them through the customer services tab. You will need a screenshot.

if there is a report button, of someone assisting the enemy, I can't find it.

is there such a function available?

What I used to do was take a screenshot, upload it on imgbb, and file a ticket through customer service. I don't report them anymore though. I don't think you'll find everyone in the GSF community taking kindly to reporting them either for some reason or other.

What I used to do was take a screenshot, upload it on imgbb, and file a ticket through customer service. I don't report them anymore though. I don't think you'll find everyone in the GSF community taking kindly to reporting them either for some reason or other.

I couldn't give a flying fig about them not taking kindly to being reported. Stop throwing matches and I'll stop reporting them. Simple as that.

I don't report them anymore though. I don't think you'll find everyone in the GSF community taking kindly to reporting them either for some reason or other.

I don't think anyone cares if you report them, but past experience suggests that unless you have a screenshot of text chat, or video with audio of them claiming it's deliberate, it's hard to get action from Bioware.

In fairness to Bioware, differentiating between deliberate abuse and mere incompetence can be hard to demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt except in the most egregious cases.

I don't think anyone cares if you report them, but past experience suggests that unless you have a screenshot of text chat, or video with audio of them claiming it's deliberate, it's hard to get action from Bioware.

In fairness to Bioware, differentiating between deliberate abuse and mere incompetence can be hard to demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt except in the most egregious cases.

One I reported the other day. 24 deaths, Zero damage made, Zero accuracy.Zero kills, Zero assists. With the random re-spawn timer, you have to actually try hard to get 24 self destructs in a match. So no, I don't think its hard at all to differentiate between incompetence and deliberate suicide. The devs may say otherwise, but they are wrong, and probably don't want to punish a subscriber or a potential subscriber.

• 2 months later...
One I reported the other day. 24 deaths, Zero damage made, Zero accuracy.Zero kills, Zero assists. With the random re-spawn timer, you have to actually try hard to get 24 self destructs in a match. So no, I don't think its hard at all to differentiate between incompetence and deliberate suicide. The devs may say otherwise, but they are wrong, and probably don't want to punish a subscriber or a potential subscriber.

i can go one better. was in a match this morning where the score was 50 - 0. another guy and me were the only 2 actually fighting while everyone else on my side were repeatedly flying into the enemy area and not firing on them. their side had no deaths whatsoever and our side had at least 5-10 deaths each.