SWTOR Content & Story Predictions

Shaderow

So, getting multiple characters through 'Onslaught' has been a pain and now 'The Legacy of the Sith' is meant to continue the story. However the first thing on my mind about what is to come is

Vaylin's return.

Having played through Onslaught and talked to Vaylin enough times I noticed the little moment she gets in the cutscene when facing Tenebre, Vitiate and Valkorian. We see Vaylin take a moment to stare at Syl's dead spirit and after the battle is done and its over we see and learn that Syl is somehow alive despite having died. If I haven't already pointed out the obvious Vaylin has spirit hopped from the prison Valkorian made our character into and jumped into a fresh new "Empty" body to utilize. This Opportunity to encounter Vaylin again will either be a main or side section of the Legacy of the Sith later down the road and I hope that if given the opportunity to either recruit/romance Vaylin or properly destroy her depending on the individual story people look to create for their characters, hell another option could be to imprison her all over again. To sum it up "Vaylin Will Return!"

Concerning the Story overall what with the whole saboteur arks for selected characters, I'm probably over-analyzing it but I can't help but think that either 2-5 years from now Bio-ware will continue to build the story to a nexus point to where we can actually take our faction locked characters and literally switch to the other faction(Dark Jedi becoming a Sith, Imperial agent converting to SIS agent). I can't help but feel that this is Ultimately where the SWTOR Story is headed and I'm not feeling hopeful, the story is progressing but I get the feeling that at some stage those that are playing the saboteur will eventually get found out.

When the game first released it was about the story overall, the ability to interact with story characters, companions and flashpoints alike, then it was a combination of story and interaction but these days the only story that gets any attention is the Main Story and the flashpoints are just pure combat without interactions, if this keeps up the whole idea and purpose of Dark side or Light side will become redundant despite being a Core Function and focus in the game. In my opinion there needs to be more content that focuses on Companion side stories as well as proper companion to companion interactions(Vette+Risha, Ashara+Jaesa, Khem Val vs Ak'ghal Usar) as well as additional recruitment missions for the other inaccessible companions.

hey you forgot Theron Shan, for most of my characters he is their Li :D, and most people didn't kill him. Just saying, if they can interchange Vowran and Acina , they can have Theron not only as an integral part of the main story but also have good romance interpersonal chats with our characters and him , just a suggestion :D

• 2 weeks later...

I hope there will be more content having to do with saboteurs. I have a whole back-story set up for my Imperial agent. (which I wish Theron would have acknowledged, as he had been working for republic since story chapter 3)

Also, I really wish that there had been an option to say "to hell with both of you".

My Light Side Bounty Hunter stayed with the Empire, but she did not "Join" the empire. She prefers to team up with her fellow Mandalorian (I did the Spirit of Vengeance FP with her first of all my characters), although she would have preferred to run it with Shae herself or with Torian or Akaavi, instead of until then unknown character.

• 1 month later...