Dlcs

DoglTheGreat

I was wondering what order of the DLC’s I should do, so far I have done hutt cartel(makeb) and now I am doing shadow of revan:prelude, it would be nice if some people can help give some insight on the dlc order and what not.

I was wondering what order of the DLC’s I should do, so far I have done hutt cartel(makeb) and now I am doing shadow of revan:prelude, it would be nice if some people can help give some insight on the dlc order and what not.

What Mubrak said, but a small note. The "DLCs" in SWTOR don't have the same structure and relation to the main game as e.g. the Dark Brotherhood or Thieve's Guild in ESO do. No, in SWTOR, they *are* the main story rather than being side stories.

The Gamepedia has a short article on Story progression. The picture at the top right of the article shows it clearly. Click on it thrice for different resolutions and sizes of the picture. It shows the main path in thick white arrows. Sometimes the path diverges in which case the Republic path is shown in blue arrows and the Imperial one in red arrows. The elements of the picture are color-coded and there is a legend.