New ideas for HK customizations: Regular HK designs in different colors.

Hello,

I have mentioned before that I am hoping they make more droid customizations, such as a purple T7 customization, and it was nice to get some for C2 and 2V in the last Galactic Season!

I had a suggestion for some new HK customizations for HK-51 and HK-55. The idea would be that they are different colored versions of customizations like the Advanced Recon HK Customization and the Jungle HK customizations. Examples could be a Blue HK Customization or a Black HK Customization or a White HK Customization. Maybe even a Purple HK Customization!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Honestly, I'd prefer to get new HK companion (e.g from Galacitc Season) and get many different custimisations for him. I'm running with original "skin" for HK-51/55, but new HK with different new skins, especially if they would have some description why, what these do etc. would be epic!

An idea that could work for the upcoming KOTOR 20th Anniversary is they release one of the Shroud's HK-47 copies.

Then we would have 3 HK units.

Not only that, but all 3 units would be separated by 3 different model numbers: HK-47+48,49,50 = HK-51+52, 53, 54 = HK-55.

Edited by Jacksoundwave

• 1 month later...