Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

skruffert
12.13.2011 , 08:30 AM | #431
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagarin_Toth View Post
What friggin joke ... my friend redeemed his code later then i did .. he's been on over an hour now ... i am choked what the frig is the point of getting a preorder for early access when people that order after you get in before you do .... great friggin job bioware!!
Shut up, jesus

Inasogard
12.13.2011 , 08:30 AM | #432
I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen someone post that they are in and that they pre-ordered on 12/26/11.....

Arialyn
12.13.2011 , 08:30 AM | #433
At the rate their prolly doing it, i likely whont get in till the 17th, as i didnt pre-order till July 26th =(
"A story is only as good as the imagination of the one who tells it" - Me.

"Only two great species on this planet take part in massive, organized, warfare.
Men, and ants."

Trevock
12.13.2011 , 08:30 AM | #434
If I didn't preorder until Nov 30th, am I just going to have to wait until the 20th? Any chance you guys think I'll get an email by Friday or Saturday so I can play this weekend?
Apoch
<Memories of Xendor>
50 Concealment Operative - Helm of Graush PvP Server

myrdinn
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #435
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntroll View Post
Haha, the funny thing about the homepage is that it still says if you pre-order now you can still get up to 5 days of EGA! So you are saying if I pre-order now I get to play 0 days? Good stuff!
"Up to" is the crucial bit here. That preorder message has been there a while. While beta was random, early access is first come, first serve... as it should be. Props to BioWare on this policy.

Saizor
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #436
I was kind of hope that today BW let in the game most of August preorders...i redeemed at 3rd of October...and i was hoping to be in at 14th-15th....but now i see it difficult and it's dissappointing
A Bounty Hunter is always on your tail...

You can run.. but you'll only die tired - Boba Fett

Ifoni
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #437
preorder 25th july entered code same day but website says 2nd novemder redeemed.... can you say screwed up.

AbsolutGrndZero
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #438
Quote: Originally Posted by HarrySTruman View Post
I pre-ordered on the 22nd of July and registered on the 23rd of July. I'm still hopeful I'll get in sometime today.

For me, I don't care about missing a day or two of game time. I care about getting the names I want!
Yeah, same here. I got today off so I could be sure to get my names at least, but if I don't get in today, then I won't be able to play until the evening of whatever day. There's two names I want that MIGHT be taken early... One more likely than the other. (the 2nd actually is on WoW's list of names not allowed under any circumstances (but that list gives no reasons according to the GM, who kinda agreed it's a weird name ot be on the list, but since it's on THAT list, it's totally off limits)... no npcs have it, it's not offensive, no players on any server have it... must be a dev's kid's real name or something and it's saved in case they ever want it? lol only thing i can think of)
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Eliminarion
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #439
Quote: Originally Posted by Crash-X View Post
People calm down. I doubt anyone is getting 2 or one day.

I'm sure if everything goes to plan everyone will get 5-4 days. Lets just hope their servers don't crap up.
^ this for sure.

If the servers can handle it, there's no way they'll just sit around and keep people waiting.

- Elim

Bradyw
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #440
is there any idea of how many per wave they are sending invites to
"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes."
Andrew Jackson.