PTS assassin Tank

Darittha

sin tank seems to be less affected by 7.0 changes than other classes i play, but im quite worried about the removal of mobility aids.

Sin tank no longer has +0,5sec boost on the basic 2secs of Force speed no matter what, that is felt quite accutely even now in 6.0 when i try to go without it.

Then there is lvl 60 forced choice - either Force Speed will cleanse rooting effects, or Shock will give me +50% speed boost for 9secs - right now i have both with zero issue, change of that is stupid.

And finally lvl 80 forced choice - either i get 2secs of Force Shroud when i stealth out for quick selfcleanse or i get lowered cooldown on Force Speed -5secs, Stun Breaker -30secs and Interrupt -2secs.

All these changes are unnecessary and wrong . Its not a choice of new abilities, its taking(PRUNING) away old abilities and utilities and making it seem as if we get new abilities to choose from.

If we actually got to keep old abilities and utilities and got to choose from among actual new ones then it would be reasonable, at its current state - it isnt.

btw, i hate pretty much most 7.0 changes, 6.0 was the best the game had since launch.

Edited by Darittha

• 4 weeks later...

Sin tank is looking super strong and you complain about the Speed Surge vs. Emersion? You don't even need OR want Emersion on most bosses and I personally dislike Speed Surge because: I like Insulation more. It's just better.

Sin tank is really the last class you someone should complain about 'getting nerfed' while I think its looking stronger than ever.

Also I like most of the 7.0 changes because the classes where the same since I started playing in 5.X and the classes have not changed at all, yes they got some passives and **** but literally who cares. With 6.0 we got severing slash who has literally only 1 use on Izax since its an AoE that is *not* an AoE so it does full dmg on things with AoE-DR, great what a wonderful ability...

Choosing between Force Speed cooldown reduction and Shroud on stealth is kind of an annoying choice sure. But tbh as far as I'm concerned, Shroud on stealth should be outright removed. Cloak now outright purges debuffs baseline (without needing Shroud), so that's no longer an excuse. Meanwhile it's still completely broken in PvE. Juggs have to choose between Reflect and Dash, yet Sins keeps their three Shrouds (between the ability itself and two cloaks). Insanity.