BE cyberbully

Redopma

I am being cyber bullied and harassing on swtor I tried send emails and Tickets to Star Wars customer server. Also need help because my tickets are full. Can someone help me please thank you Repodma. Also happen on starforge server. Also have tried to ignore these jerks but find way to harassing more. Edited by Redopma

Unfortunately, raising an in-game ticket and blocking the players' legacies are pretty much the only options you have.

There are CSRs who engage in some discussions on the forums (mostly around in-game bugs, or patch notes), but even their feedback to this kind of post would be to make a ticket in-game, because that is where it needs to be handled.

Edit to add, I know you did not name any names in your post, but frustration at a lack of visible progress can lead to frustration. So even if it is tempting, leave in-game character names and legacy names out of any posts about in-game issues. There are a few grey areas (around including your own name), but for the most part where you are naming others, that is a quick way to get the thread deleted and potentially to get yourself a warning for ToS violations.

Edited by Erevan_Kindelar