Force-blind imperals sent to find a ghost (Inquisitor Taris Class Story)

xordevoreaux

Qyzen Fess, force-blind, cannot see my force wielder speak to Rajavari on Tython during the Consular Prologue.

Then my inquisitor gets to Taris, and the first thing I meet is a force-blind imperial (Elios Maliss) who's been tasked to find a ghost (force apparition).

Why would the Empire send a force-blind person to track down a force apparition? Should not there have been a Sith heading the project? My character literally tells Elios: You were sent here to investigate a ghost.

Wrong assignment for someone force-blind.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Qyzen Fess, force-blind, cannot see my force wielder speak to Rajavari on Tython during the Consular Prologue.

Then my inquisitor gets to Taris, and the first thing I meet is a force-blind imperial (Elios Maliss) who's been tasked to find a ghost (force apparition).

Why would the Empire send a force-blind person to track down a force apparition? Should not there have been a Sith heading the project? My character literally tells Elios: You were sent here to investigate a ghost.

Wrong assignment for someone force-blind.

The Empire didn't send him. He was working for Zash. And of course the job of what amounts to "private investigator" doesn't require Force sensitivity. Elios seems sufficiently capable in the investigation department to have found out who, what and where without reference to the Force. (Arguably, sending an actual Sith to prepare the SI's path could have given the game away, what with the Jedi being Force-sensitive and all...)

And perhaps a Sith's typical *****ly paranoia about employees, apprentices, masters and all that, would lead Zash to use a non-Sith for this important job.

Elios is a Sith. That's his whole reason for betraying you, remember? At the end of the mission he says Thanaton offered to make him a Lord. Non-Sith can't become Lords.

Only Sith I ever saw with a rifle holstered on his back.

Only Sith I ever saw with a rifle holstered on his back.

Yah, that's kinda weird but who knows, maybe there is an interesting story behind that.

IIRC, he is explicitly stated as being Sith before you even meet him during your briefing on the ship

Krannus isn't Force-sensitive actually. He and Colonel Hareth in the Jedi Knight story are some of the few Sith purebloods who aren't. It's rare but it's a thing

That wasn't the point i was trying to make, the point was that he is a sith that uses a blaster.

Perhaps I should have been clearer: instead of saying Sith, perhaps I should have said force-wielder.

I wish. I really liked being a gunslinging Jedi in K2. It's possible to do in K1 too but it makes the game harder because it wasn't designed for that option.