Artifice Help

Foulmouth

I have maxxed out my artifice skill at 700, but when I go to the trainer on the fleet it only shows Strong hold and wieldable items to learn. It used to show a lot more. Is it bugged or do I have to go to a different planet to learn high level schematics?

Any help would be appreciated.

I have maxxed out my artifice skill at 700, but when I go to the trainer on the fleet it only shows Strong hold and wieldable items to learn. It used to show a lot more. Is it bugged or do I have to go to a different planet to learn high level schematics?

Any help would be appreciated.

All the trainers, wherever they are, offer the same schematics. Level 75 schematics (Grade 11) above 268/270 are learned by deconstructing items of the top tier you can currently make until you succeed in learning the next tier up.

Um.

There are no level 80 schematics.

That is the thing, they are not showing me any level 75 schematics except for stronghold/wieldable items.

So I cannot even train the 75 level to be able to deconstruct them.

All the trainers, wherever they are, offer the same schematics. Level 75 schematics (Grade 11) above 268/270 are learned by deconstructing items of the top tier you can currently make until you succeed in learning the next tier up.

Um.

There are no level 80 schematics.