Got charged for EA play pro with SWTOR sub o.O

Radagastimus

Hey.

Just noticed on my bank that i was charged for somethihng i did not order or hads seen in my paypal transaction.

Was wondering if similar has happened to someone else too? Pretty weird thing this. Going to contact support tomorrow, but i was also interested in hearing if this has happened to some one else too?

Nope.

The sub I paid for was directly from SWTOR.com and no where else.

If you used anything outside that - you likely misclicked.

Ok - I did buy the game from Origin store - but it was "PPC's" that had to be redeemed and confifgured on SWTOR's site.

Unless your going through steam - should do everything through SWTOR.com imho.

I did buy the subscription direectly from SWTOR page, from my account. Did not use Origin or Steam at all. I even originally bought the whole game as physical copy when the game first came out. Seems very strange.

EDIT: Its actually more strange now that i have investigated the payment history. It appears i have been member for 3 moths now and i have not touched any of Origin or EA play siotes at all during that time. Now i wonder if its possiblöe that loggin in to Origin software on my computer somehow managed to do this. That app has been showing up recently a lot but i have always just closed it. Well, i guess its what the Boirg would say "Resistance is futile". Better to just cancel it. Not even need it anymore now that i ownb all the Sims expansions :)

Edited by Radagastimus

I did buy the subscription direectly from SWTOR page, from my account. Did not use Origin or Steam at all. I even originally bought the whole game as physical copy when the game first came out. Seems very strange.

EDIT: Its actually more strange now that i have investigated the payment history. It appears i have been member for 3 moths now and i have not touched any of Origin or EA play siotes at all during that time. Now i wonder if its possiblöe that loggin in to Origin software on my computer somehow managed to do this. That app has been showing up recently a lot but i have always just closed it. Well, i guess its what the Boirg would say "Resistance is futile". Better to just cancel it. Not even need it anymore now that i ownb all the Sims expansions :)

I do recall origin being sneaky-ish about that in various places - so I can't really speak with authority there.

But as far as SWTOR - not likely as its rather clean - which is unusual for EA Games as they fester with origin trash and DRM.